Do noisy neighbors bother you?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I can't stand neighbors who make too much noise.

This apartment two doors over, there was a woman living there and I hadn't had any problem at all. Earlier this week her man moved in. On New Years Eve they were having a loud-ass drunk argument with the door open where he was calling BLM and liberals a bunch of frauds cause they didn't social distance during the riots. Today they were having sex with the window open so you could hear it all. And right now he's blasting 2018 Eminem and Vampire Weekend with the door open again.

Usually when I get heated about neighbor noise it's just one late-ass party and then its over. This fool has been there three days and is already a habitual line-stepper. At what point am I justified walking over and telling them to at least close their shyt? Am I just an old man now?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Time to stack your chips and buy a house.

There’s always gonna be an issue and it has nothing to do with being an “old man”. Who the fukk wants to be at home 20+ hrs a day during this shutdown and hearing damn near everything your neighbors are doing.

2018 Eminem is trash and his old music has aged poorly.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Time to stack your chips and buy a house.

There’s always gonna be an issue and it has nothing to do with being an “old man”. Who the fukk wants to be at home 20+ hrs a day during this shutdown and hearing damn near everything your neighbors are doing.

2018 Eminem is trash and his old music has aged poorly.

That's literally what set me over the line, I already had figured out this guy was a doofus but who the fukk plays 2018 Eminem? Now he's playing some sort of punk rock, I can't make out the lyrics well enough. This is the worst playlist I've ever been subjected to.

Last edited:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Yea...

you just need to be nice enough to your neighbors. Say hi & bye in passing. Maybe some super small talk if y’all at the mailbox.

you wanna have neighbors that look out but just not overly in your shyt.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I can't stand neighbors who make too much noise.

This apartment two doors over, there was a woman living there and I hadn't had any problem at all. Earlier this week her man moved in. On New Years Eve they were having a loud-ass drunk argument with the door open where he was calling BLM and liberals a bunch of frauds cause they didn't social distance during the riots. Today they were having sex with the window open so you could hear it all. And right now he's blasting 2018 Eminem and Vampire Weekend with the door open again.

Usually when I get heated about neighbor noise it's just one late-ass party and then its over. This fool has been there three days and is already a habitual line-stepper. At what point am I justified walking over and telling them to at least close their shyt? Am I just an old man now?
:mjlol: just report it to the landlord. Thank god I no longer live in an apartment I hope I never go back.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only consistently loud neighbors i ever had was mexicans who would party... literally at any time on any day of any week. there was never any consistency. like if it's a weekend, i honestly don't care that much. but when it's a random tuesday in march...

at first i found it semi entertaining.

then i realized it was a regular thing:francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
When I levelled up, I moved into a detached house and never looked back.

I lived in a shytty apartment straight out of college and that was hell. One of my neighbours constantly beat his wife. And when the beatings started, I always took immediate action by turning up the volume on my TV.

My other neighbours had kids constantly running around after work. I tried to reason with them but they were crackheads.

Once I had enough money to move out, I swore on my life I’d never have neighbours again. That shyt was traumatic.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Calls 911: (whitest voice possible) yes, there is a white woman being raped in apt 220. I tried to help her but her bf uppercutted me and bygoly IM DONE HELPING...FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGSS GOOD HHAAAALLLP US DAMNIT :damn:SEND THE DAMN CALVARY:damn:HE'S MOLLYWHOPPING EVERYONE GEE GOLY..:damn:HAAALLPPPH

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
only consistently loud neighbors i ever had was mexicans who would party... literally at any time on any day of any week. there was never any consistency. like if it's a weekend, i honestly don't care that much. but when it's a random tuesday in march...

at first i found it semi entertaining.

then i realized it was a regular thing:francis:
This is facts lol.