Do Latinos think that having white skin = being white?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
So i'm on twitter looking at this dominican girl's pictures and i noticed she has a bunch retweeted photos with captions like "white girls do it the best" "white girls are on the come up" etc..

Then i check another one and she's like wow "and i thought i was white" :what:

So i look at her pictures and i don't see any resemblance to a white girl what so ever..

Bv14R57IQAEzjj_.jpg

Bviei8xIQAA-PbC.jpg

BvImdHjIMAAYFD5.jpg

BumtTjTIQAE2fJq.jpg

BuP76QfIYAAvvYz.jpg

I also know a kid who considers himself white but he has no white features, is this a culture thing?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I think Dominican people have a different race categorization system, but I don't think most Latino people who looks like her would consider themselves white but maybe I am wrong.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Yeah some do. Especially for job type things or when they want to benefit from that white privilege. But when with friends or in the streets or trying to say nikka they not white.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I wouldn't consider her white (and I'm sure most girls who look like her don't either) but she is mostly white...not all Dominicans are of predominantly black ancestry like coli brehs seem to think, this chick being an example

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
my roommate is from Madrid, and is darker than her. :what:

What is your point? I have been to Madrid and all over Spain (with the exception of Northern Spain) and there is a vast difference between the mixed race Latinos of the Dominican Republic and Spaniards. And the Spaniards will let them know that these New World "mulattos" are not "white" with a swiftness.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What is your point? I have been to Madrid and all over Spain (with the exception of Northern Spain) and there is a vast difference between the mixed race Latinos of the Dominican Republic and Spaniards. And the Spaniards will let them know that these New World "mulattos" are not "white" with a swiftness.
stupid whore I thought I was on your ignore list, why are you quoting me? fukk outta here.

Out here thinking you can judge a race off face alone, stupid broad. Get on a plane and stop quoting me.