Do Black People Do Buddhism?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
they say 'jesus christ' was in india and was a bhuddist student. he had huge respect for lord bhudda. some say, thats how jesus got his swag by rephrasing bhudda quotes.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Nope we're too angry and emotional a people to gravitate towards something that actually works, is logical and would actually benefit us

We're too emotionally attached to the 3 Abrahamic faith myths that at the center all have a God that's homicidal and deals with petty human emotions like jealousy and rage

Because I think deep down we relate to that more than peace, acceptance and compassion

Daps
I used to be a buddah lover
UnhealthyBogusBongo-small.gif

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I believe the cat that played Adibise from Oz is a Buddhist.

Tina Turner is one as well I think.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Nope we're too angry and emotional a people to gravitate towards something that actually works, is logical and would actually benefit us

We're too emotionally attached to the 3 Abrahamic faith myths that at the center all have a God that's homicidal and deals with petty human emotions like jealousy and rage

Because I think deep down we relate to that more than peace, acceptance and compassion

I don't agree with you that any one ethnic group are particularly attracted to that, but individuals definitely are. Hardcore Abrahamists are pretty much all emotionally disturbed so they gravitate to a godlike father figure who's the same way

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I don't agree with you that any one ethnic group are particularly attracted to that, but individuals definitely are. Hardcore Abrahamists are pretty much all emotionally disturbed so they gravitate to a godlike father figure who's the same way
I'm just speaking as a non religious black person (with an interest in Buddhism) who can only name 1 or 2 non religious black people I actually know IRL