Do any of yall wear "U.S. Polo Assn" clothes?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I haven't been there yet but I hear their clothes only lasts for a couple washes and then they get all deformed.
Ive had a dress shirt for one year it's still good.
And 2/3 tshirts last.

If you are fat or really swole... you might bust out their clothes tho.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I started buying Polos in the past couple years. My fam has always been extra wit that shyt.

My gf bought me some US Polo Assn boxer briefs thinking they were Ralph.

I had to explain it to her. I wore a couple of them in a laundry pinch but most are still brand new just sitting in a drawer

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't really compare the two in terms of quality.
US Polo Assn shirts feel like they are made with the cheapest fabric/thread count/labor

But grown people don't need to justify their purchases so... do you breh. :manny:

Me spersonally, I would rather have 4-5 semi-expensive shirts that are good quality than 10-12 cheap shirts that I don' like wearing.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Bet you had Shaq forces growing up:mjlol:
I never quite understood the need to wear heavy logoed clothing if you couldn't afford the "luxury" or "in" brands.
My parents refused to buy me Js, and Polo so I wore Chucks, Vans, and whatever non-logoed clothing store sold quality polos, sweaters and chinos.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I never quite understood the need to wear heavy logoed clothing if you couldn't afford the "luxury" or "in" brands.
My parents refused to buy me Js, and Polo so I wore Chucks, Vans, and whatever non-logoed clothing store sold quality polos, sweaters and chinos.
Exactly,Me,I HAD to have what was in tho,but I wasnt gonna burden my momma with buying it for me,SO I either Stole,Bought,or hustled for my own clothes,and told my mom dont bother with buying me ANY clothes cuz I know she wasnt gonna drop money on something I would like,I would also hit up my dad and tell him to meet me half way on shoes or pricier shyt since I wasnt exactly the model student and deserved what i asked for either,I stayed fresh in school:manny:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
They look like pure trash so no, plus the quality is poor. Rather buy a Ralph polo without the big horse the low key ones are good. Also Uniqlo and Banana Republic make great polo shirts also.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Technically USPA came out before ralph lauren. One could almost say ralph is the knock off brand. :yeshrug:
Yup

Not to mention they are the official line of the actual US Polo association.

It’s crazy how Ralph just came through and made them a knock off brand :mjlol:

Fashion/marketing/ human behavior are all interesting things to study.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Niccas are still actually wearing US Polo Assassination outchea.
:snoop: