Do any of yall wear "U.S. Polo Assn" clothes?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Bet you had Shaq forces growing up:mjlol:

I actually brought nothing but Nikes and AF1's...:ld:

When you get older and realize the importance of money and having your own budget you gotta make necessary sacrifices...:ld: and as I get older I think of going for the better deal.

These kids copping $200 jordans wear em out and clown on me for buying $25 shoes....:childplease: Who's the bigger fool someone who paid $200 or the guy who paid $25 for sneakers when they probably both came from the same fukking factory and they only cost $10 to create...:umad:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I actually brought nothing but Nikes and AF1's...:ld:

When you get older and realize the importance of money and having your own budget you gotta make necessary sacrifices...:ld: and as I get older I think of going for the better deal.

These kids copping $200 jordans wear em out and clown on me for buying $25 shoes....:childplease: Who's the bigger fool someone who paid $200 or the guy who paid $25 for sneakers when they probably both came from the same fukking factory and they only cost $10 to create...:umad:
You are :russ:
I don't see a problem with buying cheap shoes,my problem is with people that buy cheap imitations of the same shoe they tryna knock for costing too much,you Wanna cop $25 shoes,fine :manny: but don't buy shytty imitations of another shoe and try and spin it into a W either:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You are :russ:
I don't see a problem with buying cheap shoes,my problem is with people that buy cheap imitations of the same shoe they tryna knock for costing too much,you Wanna cop $25 shoes,fine :manny: but don't buy shytty imitations of another shoe and try and spin it into a W either:francis:

Who said it was a win a shoe is a shoe nikka... :dahell: As long as it's not an ugly shoe...

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
True story my daughters grandmother bought my daughter that big ass bs polo association shyt one Christmas. I swear on everything I threw it in the trash.

I won't trying to be mean but I won't putting it on my daughter either bm got mad. Told her tell her ma we wear Ralph only.

CHAPS = Coulda had a Polo Shirt

US Polo Assassination is the WOAT ripoff brand.

2 niccas on a horse. Trbl.
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
I love when someone makes a " Is USPA real Polo" thread. shyt be straight jokes.
You lost for even asking OP
:dead:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
I love when someone makes a " Is USPA real Polo" thread. shyt be straight jokes.
You lost for even asking OP
:dead:

nikka that's why I made thread... for the laughs... I ain't wearing that bullshyt... and I ain't about to pay $60 - $100+ for no Ralph Lauren polo either. I grew out of all that name brand bullshyt a long time ago.