Do any of yall wear "U.S. Polo Assn" clothes?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
H & m is good, with cheap prices
You just have to dig through the fakkit styles.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
They sell that shyt at like Marshall's. I don't wear shyt they sell at Marshall's.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Coulda had a POLO Shirt

I'm from philly. The hood. nikkas got clowned. But philly nikkas sit around and roast nikkas all day for sneaks, clothes and much more. We a different breed :manny:

You don't think it's funny that y'all both in in the live but find the money to buy clothes out of your price range while making fun of the people who can't ?

Last edited:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You don't think it's funny that y'all both in in the live but find the money to buy clothes out of your price range while making fun of the people who can't ?
I don't do that anymore they used to do that back in my middle school and high school days now I'm grown and I see the point that clothing does not matter which is why I said I buy the polo shirts from Old Navy now I think people should wear whatever they want to wear and not get bullied for it.

I actually support school uniforms

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I sometimes buy the white shoes for the summer...

1.jpg

:yeshrug: the shoes is a steal for me...
:bryan:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Nah, the quality alone gets on my nerves

and I like my shyt no frills. Big ass polo w/ two nikkas on it w/ the struggle stitches on the inside, nah

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THAT AINT RALPH THOUGH OP

I can't wear any of those shirts anymore. I had uniforms all throughout school, now I cringe whenever I see somebody wearing one by choice :bryan:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Do any of yall dudes wear U.S. Polo Assn clothes? Some people say U.S. Polo Assn is fake Ralph Lauren shyt while some other say... "shyt... if it look good, fits right and it's not too expensive... why not wear it".

So... where does thecoli stand on U.S. Polo Assn?

6o3YAhF.jpg

Polo shirt - $9.29
eXGvwnx.jpg

eqyTwVw.jpg
I used to wear this brand sometimes growing up. It was obvious that it was cheaper alternative brand to Ralph Lauren Polo when shopping at clothing stores like Ross, T.J. Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, & etc.

Now that I'm an adult, Name Brand clothing don't really matter to me. I'll wear a generic no-name brand or a even a replica/fake as long it's comfortable & it looks good.