Do any of ya'll have legit female friends?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm not talking girls that you tried to put the moves on and who friendzoned your ass or women who you're just not attracted to but you keep around as a slump buster

Basically do you know any females that you just like to kick it with and you don't really care if things get sexual or not?

is_such_a_thing_even_possible.jpg

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Got 3. One I grew up with and the other two I met in college

About the first college chick, ionno we just got this weird relationship. She messed with my homie for a little + we were in the same class and used to study together. Never wanted to get at her cause she wasn't my type (too slim) but she got thick this year. Freshman 15 I guess :yeshrug:. Me and her can just chill and talk about anything.

Other college chick I've known since freshman year, but I never tried to get at her. Too many other nikkas were after it. She's pretty much cool with all the homies.

Chick I grew up with I actually made out with before, but never further than that. We live in different states now so we don't connect as much, but we still talk on the phone every now and then.

The rest of these hoes might think I'm their friend, but I'm just waiting till they end up alone in my bedroom :jawalrus:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A couple
For the most part impossible but I have a few that are like sisters

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guys cant have female friends........aint no way any of u guys had that one female "friend" and aint thought about her sexually, ONCE!!....And given the opportunity if that female "friend" gave the green light u guys would be all over it, signaling that she was never a friend but a piece of ass that just took to long to get. Its good to have platonic relationships but for the majority....those are just fronts. Guys are always waiting for that opportunity to come out of the friend zone.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
As much as some men would love to have female friends, the idea is ridiculous.

Provided that she is not an ugly woman with a horrible personality, you WILL eventually get feelings for her soon enough, provided you hang out with her enough. Of course, if you're "good friends" you're going to end up hanging out a lot.

This is what happens to me and a lot of male friends of mine. Every female outside of the family we get close to always ends up being a love interest at some point.

It's just the way it is breh. :manny:

I have female acquaintances that I'll talk to and occasionally hang out with, but no female "friends". That never ends well.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yeah i got 2

1 I grew up with since I was in elementary. The other I met in 9th grade and were really close. She asked me to be in her wedding and everything.

Ive never been attracted to either one and I just never could see myself fukking them since they arent my type.

1 is too short damn near midget status.
The other I was in her wedding is too skinny and has like an A-cup.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i got 2

1 I grew up with since I was in elementary. The other I met in 9th grade and were really close. She asked me to be in her wedding and everything.

Ive never been attracted to either one and I just never could see myself fukking them since they arent my type.

1 is too short damn near midget status.
The other I was in her wedding is too skinny and has like an A-cup

correction.....if the girl is unnattractive then its easier to stay platonic......Show me a man with an attractive female for a friend.

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Yeah nearly all my friends are females. I was the only male in my house/neighborhood growing up so I just got used to being around women. Most of them are fine as hell so it DID take some self control at first but that part was easy after I quickly saw that having a couple of girls who are just friends and having easy access to all of THEIR friends/sorors ( :win: ) >>>> going after one of them, getting shot down, and losing that trust

But I've never seen another straight & single guy with attractive female friends who hadn't tried to turn it into something sexual with at least one of them so I think I’m sort of the exception that proves the rule

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, a girl I grew up with since middle school. She's a butch lesbian though.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Very possible.....I have one that I have known since college and we email/talk all the time...I used to have one I was really cool with...we was fockin also, but she had a dude, so we were friends before all that...