Do AEW fans actually like Tony Schiavone?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Can't believe that many people fukk w/ Taz. Dude is the sound of Sunday Night Heat personified to me. I hear him and immediately his voice makes me feel like I'm watching a B-level show.

Tony is OK. He's not great but his voice in my mind is tied to big moments in wrestling history so I'm cool w/ him.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Can't believe that many people fukk w/ Taz. Dude is the sound of Sunday Night Heat personified to me. I hear him and immediately his voice makes me feel like I'm watching a B-level show.

Tony is OK. He's not great but his voice in my mind is tied to big moments in wrestling history so I'm cool w/ him.

Most of the time I dig Taz tbh - I like the way him (and Regal when he was announcing) break down the (kayfabe) way each move hurts... I'd love to see them bring back those segments where Taz would go in depth on a replay.

He might be overusing yambags a TAD :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Most of the time I dig Taz tbh - I like the way him (and Regal when he was announcing) break down the (kayfabe) way each move hurts... I'd love to see them bring back those segments where Taz would go in depth on a replay.

He might be overusing yambags a TAD :pachaha:
Iw ouldn't mind seeing them do a short 1-minute segment each week where he's in the ring with one of their wrestlers breaking down one of their signature moves or their finisher.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
he only gets a pass because of his connection to WCW, in 2023 him and JR are just nostalgia merchants taking up a job that somebody younger and more suitable could do better