Do AEW fans actually like Tony Schiavone?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
A lot of people shyt on JR for being terrible (which he is) but Schiavone is the absolute shyts too :scust:

But AEW fans aren't as vocal about him because JR doesn't hide his contempt for some of the dumb shyt AEW be on, while Tony just does his happy go lucky "ain't everything great" schtick :unimpressed:

He brings absolutely nothing to the table as an announcer. He's okay as an interviewer but he should be nowhere near an already extremely crowded announcer booth.

A two man combo of Exhalibur and Taz should be AEW's main announce team. But these mfs sometimes have 4-5 people on at a time and they just signed Nigel McGuinness (who i like btw but that's another color commentator to add to the pile)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The thing with Schiavone in modern times is that he's showing why dude doesn't really need to be in the HOF. He's the ITS STANGGG guy that overhypes shyt, sounds like a dying blowfish on commentary,and has half the brain of Mike Tenay.

Say what you will about Antonio Vincente Jr, but there's a reason why he let Tony rock for a few shows before going :scust: "take that shyt back to Crockett pal, respecially tho"

Ray Combs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony Schiavone

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Schiavone is just as bad as JR if we are being honest. It's time for both geezers to bounce into retirement.

Excalibur and Taz should be strictly on commentary for AEW until they can develop another team.

Its crazy how well Ex and Taz click together versus the 4 headed weave of old, bitter, miserable, and trying hard.

Dub just needs some fresh announcers. I'm talking about the NewLegacyInc brehs. I would legit throw all the leaves on the table to hear JAWNNY die of laughter because of botches.