Django Unchained

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what you're saying completely.

You have to download 3 links from the same website. There's 4 different websites listed separated by a space.

Once those are finished...Extract the rar files using a extract program like winrar or 7zip. Then you'll be able to see the video.

I get that there 4 different websites to download the movie but each indvidual website link shows 4 to 5 download options and i'm not sure which one is the correct one or all them okay..Considering most downloads to movies i've used in the past were much more direct/simplistic offering only 2 options:preminum and regular downloads this ish looks like clusterfuk to me....Right now i'm downloading the Rapidmovies link which leads me to an BillionUploads webpage with 5 download options situated on different points of the page in a circular pattern...I think I chose the upper middle option..Was that the right one and should I choose that one again on the 2nd and 3rd link or does it even matter? You said I have to download all 3 links to watch the moive..I assumed they were broken into 3 different links cause the movie would be chopped up in 3 different parts to be would have to watch separately..So the video wont start at all until the all 3 are downloaded?...And lastly does the extraction of the rar files automatically happen when all 3 files are downloaded or is this something I have to initiate it somehow?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Samuel l Jackson was the goat c00n

Tell me after Leonardo got merked

Samuel still had power dude had the goat life got a slave

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
This movie was actually pretty good. Samuel L was straight SSJ 4 Tom in this movie tho, shyt was disgusting