Django Unchained

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That is all you got from the movie?

No. I see the whole love/hero thing to, but you could do that type of movie with another hundred of ideas.

You want a bad ass black hero during the slavery times? Make him a soloist looking for his wife. The German dude was cool, but he took away from the supposed main character.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
No. I see the whole love/hero thing to, but you could do that type of movie with another hundred of ideas.

You want a bad ass black hero during the slavery times? Make him a soloist looking for his wife. The German dude was cool, but he took away from the supposed main character.

And thats why u dont make movies....

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He also shed some light on how white liberals use their white privilege and are still somewhat prejudice though they may not mean to be.

Most spaghetti westerns has a side kick that does most of the talking because the lead is the silent stoic type

Daps
Why cant people just enjoy a movie for what it is.no black person alive today was even around during slavery. Get over it i applaud tarantino for a great movie.great performances bu dicaprio jackson and waltz.cant wait for it to hit blu ray

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:wow: This n!gga was like a fukkin black superhero

645091_149.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/GvK6HcSAwLA]Leonardo DiCaprio Django Unchained The Today show Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also shed some light on how white liberals use their white privilege and are still somewhat prejudice though they may not mean to be.

Most spaghetti westerns has a side kick that does most of the talking because the lead is the silent stoic type

Yup, the Schultz character is definitely a commentary on white Liberals. Especially in that he lets his "rage" about the situation superceed the people he claims to care so much about and actually puts them in more danger than they originally were.