NULL
tumblr_ln2u2lfRDt1qlsbhoo1_500.gif

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm no Big Biz but people were waiting for this :takedat:

I've downloaded several differnt links(the muliple available downloads per link are confusing so i'm not sure if i'm downloading the right link to the movie or some unwanted software) do I need a premium account to watch this cause all the regular downloads aren't uploading the video?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I've downloaded several differnt links(the muliple available downloads per link are confusing so i'm not sure if i'm downloading the right link to the movie or some unwanted software) do I need a premium account to watch this cause all the regular downloads aren't uploading the video?
Not sure what you're saying completely.

You have to download 3 links from the same website. There's 4 different websites listed separated by a space.

Once those are finished...Extract the rar files using a extract program like winrar or 7zip. Then you'll be able to see the video.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I'm watching it now, and around 45 minutes in where the clan was arguing about the quality of the mask had me crying.

also, when django rode into that plantation lookin like a million bucks in that bright blue outfit, that shyt was silly as hell.