Django Unchained

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I dont get how the 700mb joint is just as clear as the 2gb joint, yet everyone is passing the 2gb joint around:why:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Found a DVD of this. As I'm watching this movie I feel like it shouldn't have been made. It kinda dumbs down slavery for entertainment value and wraps that in an anti-white rhetoric to justify it. We don't need a movie to tell us slavery was evil and white people were wrong for it.

Had a black director done this the reaction would be totally different. Just because the American public is dumb enough to accept this premise because a white man directed it doesn't make it any better.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
begging to get into

The First Rule - We know how to use the net.

and they can't even find their own links :heh:

:deadrose:

:snoop:@ the begging for invites.

be self-sufficient my dudes. the links are out there. one guy aint holdin the keys

THANK YOU BREH.... got nikkas flashing the bat signal for nothing :heh:

there aint even a link in that group by the way.... why yall begging :heh:

:russ:

Hope most of these nikkas don't think it's Warez-bb in there... it's literally empty.... We don't provide links to this shyt publicly or privately.... it's just a discussion group....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its a qt movie... Yall nikkas take this shyt to seriously :why:
I'd love to see a black director pitch this movie and get a major film studio to back it. George Lucas has to back Red Tails on his own and that's not even in the same neighborhood as this.

sure its a QT movie and i'm not even implying he's racist but in watching this he's doing a lot of pandering to justify the existence of a move he probably should have never made because without all the pandering this thing is a landmine.

what if Django just broke out and was killing white people without a bounty and freeing slaves? what if the white handler character didn't even exist to be this moral anti-slavery compass for the viewer and legitimize Django? you can't just straight up make a movie about a black person in slavery days killing white people specifically targeting them. it has to be justified by pandering to both races.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Found a DVD of this. As I'm watching this movie I feel like it shouldn't have been made. It kinda dumbs down slavery for entertainment value and wraps that in an anti-white rhetoric to justify it. We don't need a movie to tell us slavery was evil and white people were wrong for it.

Had a black director done this the reaction would be totally different. Just because the American public is dumb enough to accept this premise because a white man directed it doesn't make it any better.

:childplease: Shut yo dumbass up. nikka

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:childplease: Shut yo dumbass up. nikka

seriously man who the fukk are you? i didn't even know you existed till you started popping shyt at me and i noticed you doing it cause you constantly do it. you don't like a nikka that's fine but quit acting like a homo that got shot down. keep it moving.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps

Thought I had 13 daps :bryan:

Saw them mentions and was like :deadmanny:

As far as invites go, if I don't recognize your name, you don't have a gang of posts with an early join date OR you don't have a supporter tag......

:shaq2:

can I get an invite bruh? :bryan: