DJ Vlad sending shots at Shannon Sharpe growing platform

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If Shannon's net worth is as high as I think it is, he could literally buy Vlad out and make him an employee.

He's got motion so black celebrities that want to pump their brand will reach out to him

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Also I wish I knew why people think the market is so small that two people can't successfully coexist in similar fields. It's millions of people on the planet. You only need thousands or even just hundreds to be alright.

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
GGd-Xf-sbg-AAv-VC.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Also I wish I knew why people think the market is so small that two people can't successfully coexist in similar fields. It's millions of people on the planet. You only need thousands or even just hundreds to be alright.

While this IS true... Shannon has definitely took alot of vlad's shine...:pachaha: so of course he start hating... I mean just imagine no one even checking for vlad anymore because his interviews is becoming corny. Shannon got the juice now :wow:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
While this IS true... Shannon has definitely took alot of vlad's shine...:pachaha: so of course he start hating... I mean just imagine no one even checking for vlad anymore because his interviews is becoming corny. Shannon got the juice now :wow:

Funny part is Vlad for the most part does short form clips as opposed to full 90 min plus interviews so the comparison is a stretch