DJ Vlad sending shots at Shannon Sharpe growing platform

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
If it weren't for the existence of 2Pac, Vlad wouldn't have been known at all

Daps
although their interviewees may be different, they both appeal to the black community’s unfortunate addiction to gossip that paints black people in a negative light.

:unimpressed:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Again vlad, Kimmel, Fallon, letterman, Joe Rogan etc are all involved in all that shyt getting bank and never get criticized even once. The minute Shannon starts making waves and mofos all come out attacking trying to latch on the success in some way :mjpls:
Same ones who hate Shannon will call Jerry Springer and Maury GOATS … white boys will white boy …

Last edited:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Folks talking crazy about Shannon as if all his interviews is drama bait. He can't help how folks reply.

Nobody says anything when he interviews Usher, Bruce Bruce, Chris Brown, or Tommy Davidson.
All excellent interviews especially Bruce Bruce who was the opposite of Katt. shyt was beautiful. :to:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
He’s a rapper or actor, I am guessing, right? I don’t follow black podcasters unless they’re talking about black empowerment.

:unimpressed:
Shannon is a HOF football player!!!

You never watched the NFL? Or undisputed?

I never seen Shannon play in real time (I'm young) but he's been relevant after retirement being on the NFL on CBS pre game show (how I found out about him) to Undisputed and now club shay shay.