DJ Envy to cooperate with authorities in real estate fraud investigation

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether you're for him or against him, at the end of the day - he'll have restitution to pay.

Hiding behind "he owes me money too..." isn't going to absolve him from the money he helped him take from others.

But why would he owe restitution if he's just a 'victim' :patrice:

Only perpetrators of a crime owe restitution :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
oprah-winfrey-there-you-have-it.gif

Snitching....it works everytime. :pachaha:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ayo, this fell apart fast!

Envy outchea showing up to work like a Al-Queda hostage via satellite

Of course this dude was under pressure

Now he snitching!

I think Envy was making money and moves and found out it was a scam and he lost money...he kept the scam going to recover his money lost

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Thank you for cooperating Mr Casey

Sir turn around and put your hands behind your back.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you went into business with someone and, unbeknownst to you, they were partaking in dirty illegal practices and scamming people while representing the Business that both of you went in on…what would you do once he ultimately gets busted and you’re involved because you’re a part of the business too? I don’t know the details…and I’m definitely not a fan of Envy in the least…but from the outside looking in it seems like this is what happened here.

If Envy knowingly got involved in dirty business and was privy to the scamming and stealing and all of it going in and then decided to cooperate…then y’all could jump in your fake gangsta/mob movie lover bag and berate him for not following the street code (😂) and being a rat. I seriously doubt that was the case…Envy is a L7