DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I disagree, Cthagod is the star of the show. I actually think Envy brought less to the table than Yee and I think he can be replaced.

obviously it will never be the same as the first few years of the show if Envy left too, but honestly it hasn't been the same in years either, even when Yee was still there.

the problem with Charlamagne is he significantly toned down his act years ago too which took a lot of the entertainment away, even still with the significantly toned down act he brought more to the table than Yee and Envy imo.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I disagree, Cthagod is the star of the show. I actually think Envy brought less to the table than Yee and I think he can be replaced.

obviously it will never be the same as the first few years of the show if Envy left too, but honestly it hasn't been the same in years either, even when Yee was still there.

the problem with Charlamagne is he significantly toned down his act years ago too which took a lot of the entertainment away, even still with the significantly toned down act he brought more to the table than Yee and Envy imo.

There's a difference between being the star of the show and being the host. The host got a completely different role than the entertainer on a show. He control the pace, the time parole, the questions, he dictate what subject is discussed, he's a moderator too. Regardless of what we may think about Envy, he's essential to the show. Or if you remove him you must found someone who used to conduct shows. There's a reason charlamagne is never the host on the shows he be in whether breakfast club or brilliant idiots. Charlamagne role is about being the disruptor, the entertaining one so of course the show would be boring without him. But a good show is about balance. You can't be both the funny one and the host

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There's a difference between being the star of the show and being the host. The host got a completely different role than the entertainer on a show. He control the pace, the time parole, the questions, he dictate what subject is discussed, he's a moderator too. Regardless of what we may think about Envy, he's essential to the show. Or if you remove him you must found someone who used to conduct shows. There's a reason charlamagne is never the host on the shows he be in whether breakfast club or brilliant idiots. Charlamagne role is about being the disruptor, the entertaining one so of course the show would be boring without him. But a good show is about balance. You can't be both the funny one and the host
I don't think people realize how difficult it is being the host and moderator of the a show and all that goes into it.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I have absolutely nothing against Envy, but people are just assuming him being naive because of they perception of his radio personality and marriage issues. Dude has been associating with and promoting this guy for YEARS. Not like Ja Rule doing 1 festival with the fyre shyt with the white boy, in which that was plausible he was gullible. People underestimate what people are willing to do or what they are willing to ignore, when they are generating millions off of it. His bread and butter has been real estate which he has stated for years. Dude not as dumb in business as y’all think. And the feds know that

Daps
lol nahh, ain’t no curse, all self inflicted, and he deserves all of this shyt for being a snake ass piece of shyt. Some folks can actually go their whole entire career without being an arrogant fukking dikkhead, but Envy was not able to be that person, tried to bully certain people, tried to flex on em’, because he had power, and now, lol, he is getting fukked *pause* I really hope he loses everything, just so Star can get the last laugh

I always sided with TBC on the stuff with Star. Didn't Star say something about wanting to rape that man's infant daughter? He deserved way worse than his career getting derailed over that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I've ALWAYS considered envy to be the weakest link of the show.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
FCC is very interesting, I didn't think of that. But still isnt that a govermental agency? They could probably fine him but I dont think it will amount to anything like the millions that Cesar is said to have misappropriated and will have to repay. Especially if its something small like a lack of disclosure.

Google: FCC REGULATIONS REGARDING INVESTMENTS ADVERTISING

If I were Envy, I would be more worried about the civil liabilities than any potential criminal charges. If he loses just one lawsuit, he can be put in the poor house and I don't see how he can make that money back as a DJ. He will never be able to sponsor anything again, what legitimate company would want his name attached to their product?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Being funny is much harder than being a host, Envy is the more replaceable of the two. Comedic timing is an underrated skill that you either have or don't have, it usually can't be taught.