DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Isn't one of the EYL a certified Financial Advisor, and the other dude is a certified Teacher?

But anyway, I never understood the notion that you can only invest with a certified Financial advisor. Alot of times it's actually the opposite lol. Financial Advisers are only trained to advise on safe ETF funds, Blue chip stocks, and Retirement accounts. They are actually ill-equipped to advise you on quote on quote "riskier" investments. It's a completely different skill set

The type of audience who wants to invest in riskier investments should be talking to a Real Estate Developer or Manager of an Investment Fund

no way in hell none of those dudes are legit financial advisors.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are old this when Envy got caught cheating on his wife with a stripper.

I know breh, hence why I said he’s been twisted for a minute - and the tweet is from 2017.

What I’m asking is - are they real screenshots? Was this publicized/acknowledged by them? Trusting a breh that engages in demonic activities and cheats on their wife, with your money is :usure:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Damn, all these people he scammed.

394620441_884099553072980_2606776169188221403_n.jpg

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Envy gotta go to prison. Some people saying he was used, but him and Caesar were running the same exact game on people.. and envy lawyer fukked all the way up talking about Envy was scammed and dude owed him money. So Envy went on tour basically and did all these fukking seminars with the dude that owe him money, and invited him up to the show a million times. Not to mention, there is no way he didn’t hear atleast some feedback from people who were disgruntled and reached out to them stating they ain’t receive they money. To ignore that alone and continue to engage in business with dude would be extreme negligence at best. fukk Envy