DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Envy gotta go to prison. Some people saying he was used, but him and Caesar were running the same exact game on people.. and envy lawyer fukked all the way up talking about Envy was scammed and dude owed him money. So Envy went on tour basically and did all these fukking seminars with the dude that owe him money, and invited him up to the show a million times. Not to mention, there is no way he didn’t hear atleast some feedback from people who were disgruntled and reached out to them stating they ain’t receive they money. To ignore that alone and continue to engage in business with dude would be extreme negligence at best. fukk Envy
Envy is about to test the patience of every prosector alive.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Watch how all the people snitching wildly on social media like they care about the victims, call Envy a snitch for cooperating if it goes that way :sas2:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Is it snitching if you want involved in the scheme?
Not a snitching expert. And I don’t care about the rules as I hope people who hurt innocent people get shytted on :yeshrug:

But if I call the police and tell them some guys next door are moving packs. I’m pretty sure those guys and their friends will look for me for me on the basis of me being a snitch. That is, anyone who respect or uses those street terms should be labeled one