DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Traveler

All Star
Daps
CTG has had 3 shows outside the Breakfast club that all got canceled do to poor ratings
I never said it will be successful but AY is gone, Envy about to be gone. They don't even have a full-time replacement for AY. So all that's left is CTG. They gonna try to make it work until they can replace it. Breakfast club is successful they can't just cancel it and have an empty block.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Didn’t expect a convo about existentialism, the “simulation”, and whether those who have mental issues might actually be more in tune with our reality <— I’ve actually had a talk with one of my aunts about that being a possibility.:whoo:

When you think about it, this matrix that we are in is in fact BS. Our lives would have more meaning if we weren’t hustling trying to work for decades just to save enough money to enjoy life when we’re too old to really physically engage with the world.

Eh.
truth. sobering, truth.:unimpressed:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
that plus they aren't finance professionals who charge for finance advice. they scamming.

This is the part that gets to me. How are people investing with non-professionals?
Is the fast-talking sales pitches really hypnotizing people like that?
Is the allure of "he deserves a second chance" that captivating?
I bet you the same people that gave Cesar $200K would scoff at you if you told them to sit down with an investment firm/bank to invest that money.
Sh*t is beyond me at this point.

Isn't one of the EYL a certified Financial Advisor, and the other dude is a certified Teacher?

But anyway, I never understood the notion that you can only invest with a certified Financial advisor. Alot of times it's actually the opposite lol. Financial Advisers are only trained to advise on safe ETF funds, Blue chip stocks, and Retirement accounts. They are actually ill-equipped to advise you on quote on quote "riskier" investments. It's a completely different skill set

The type of audience who wants to invest in riskier investments should be talking to a Real Estate Developer or Manager of an Investment Fund