DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
He's done, he will also get fired by Iheartradio. They'll probably suspend him then fire him after the fact. It sounds like DJ Envy is a co conspirator based on the charging doc.

"Pina and his business partner, a well-known disc jockey and radio personality ("Individual-1"), operated a company that conducted real estate seminars around the country. Together, they used Individual-l's celebrity to promote various real estate enterprises that Pina controlled."
Let latinos scam you, brehs.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, envy gonna be doin drops on jailphone mixtapes for commissary. He gonna be like the mob bosses in goodfellas in prison. All types of Lil Debbie's, slim Jim's, cup noodles. Cats is gonna be wiring their accounts over to envy for the drops.

"It's ya boy Envy, live from cell block G. Y'all nikkas is locked down, we outside nikka. The yard is ours. We got J-Stunna reppin Camden with that new shyt. Holla at your boy, I'm comin home in 2029, y'all nikkas ain't ready, we takin over from the inside out. This that real lock up shyt, no solitary. Stunna, hit'em up, let's go." **muffled low quality beat drops dude starts spittin through the phone while on speaker**

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"LESSER CHARGE...CAUSE YOU KNOW WHO...DID YOU WHAT...WITH YOU KNOW WHO...AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT JESSICA...I'M TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER TWO...YOULL NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME...CAUSE I KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER ONES...THAT PAPERWORK IS IN ANOTHER STATE...YOU FIRED A FEW PEOPLE" - FUNK MASTER FLEX 💣 🗽🗣️