DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lesson learned people, stay away from fast talking hood nikkas who did a jail bid. It never ends well. Regardless of how it started it’s gonna end with Envy letting some dirty fat jail nikka ruin EVERYTHING for him. I remember a few years ago Metta World Peace was running around with brother polight, doing interviews on the breakfast club with him and thinking this dirty fast talking jail nikka was some oracle of investing. Metta got his money took by that scammer.

This is the story as old as time. The scorpion and the frog. It’s like marrying an ex prostitute. Don’t get mad if she cheat on you. She can’t help but look at nikkas as a lick. Same with ex jail scamming nikkas. All they know how to do is talk people out they bread. Problem is they never figure out how to do it legally.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Theres no way Envy isn't suspended if not outright fired when the lawsuits start. They'll sue iHeart as endorsing the fraud and Envy will be a bone tossed to settle part of the suits. They're going after ANYONE who even endorsed this shyt to recoup the funds. In fact, Envy basically hid the fact that Cesar scammed him (allegedly) so if he sat on that and didn't tell anyone thats going to look EVEN worse.

iHeart is about to have to break bread to settle these lawsuits. It's going to be nasty.
I do not disagree. Remember the civil standard of guilt is a preponderance of evidence and 51% while criminal is beyond a reasonable doubt which is much higher, gotta be damn near 100% sure.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah I don’t think envy will be charged in this. He certainly will be made to testify but unless it’s proven envy was actually a part of these deals then he won’t be charged. From everything I’ve seen Envy was not actually party to these deals. He’s had seperate deals with Ceasar and it’s probable Caesar paid him for promotion or introducing him to prospects but I’m not sure that’s a crime. Envy might have enough connections that whatever minor involvement he has they won’t pursue as long he testifies.
Edit: :huhldup: i might have to recall this post. They referring to Envy as “individual-1” in them indictment papers but they refer to the victims as “victims”