DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What a fukcing idiot.

I have a fairly shytty entry level job with a large company.

I wouldn't even vouch for one of you niqqas to get hired there. Even if I knew dude all my life. Apply. Good luck. Don't use my mf name nowhere on your shyt cause I'm gonna disavow even knowing you if they ask me for a recommendation.

Nahmean? Can't have my name attached to SHlT. Even for the little peanuts I'm scrambling to gather.

This fukcing fool brings a huge liability on national radio and TV. Attaches his name to some fukc shyt 1000x over by promoting this bullshyt with gusto. Even bragging about being into real estate like he was really doing something.

Now he gonna act all incredulous like he's being unfairly attacked.

I never did like him or Charlemagne. At least C seems like he keeps it a buck.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What a fukcing idiot.

I have a fairly shytty entry level job with a large company.

I wouldn't even vouch for one of you niqqas to get hired there. Even if I knew dude all my life. Apply. Good luck. Don't use my mf name nowhere on your shyt cause I'm gonna disavow even knowing you if they ask me for a recommendation.

Nahmean? Can't have my name attached to SHlT. Even for the little peanuts I'm scrambling to gather.

This fukcing fool brings a huge liability on national radio and TV. Attaches his name to some fukc shyt 1000x over by promoting this bullshyt with gusto. Even bragging about being into real estate like he was really doing something.

Now he gonna act all incredulous like he's being unfairly attacked.

I never did like him or Charlemagne. At least C seems like he keeps it a buck.
He's not really vouching for ceasar. The reason he brought him on the show is cuz he's getting a kickback on all the money ceasar was bringing in. Envy wasn't doing this cuz he's some kinda magnanimous guy.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He's not really vouching for ceasar. The reason he brought him on the show is cuz he's getting a kickback on all the money ceasar was bringing in. Envy wasn't doing this cuz he's done kinda magnanimous guy.

I was giving him the benefit of all the doubts.

Even if he tries to spin it as pure spokesmanship. It was brainless.

Even more stupid, if he was in on it and doing this so publicly

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Not a good look for envy … not sure how involved he was or aware he was but overall not a good look ….. I see when that Tony nikka brought up the fact envy was lying and was telling him he even owned him money envy got all loud then ended the face time sounds like a nikka that don’t want to be confronted with the issue at hand …. :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pocketwatcher and Eli are going off on envy right now live :whoo:

I think a lot of people have to listen carefully to what he said at 25:10, play it back a few times, and maybe even write it down, because that's exactly what all of these scammers, gurus, and donation merchants are about out here. Sh*t is shameful really.

I'm 29 mins in and these dudes dropping too many facts to list :wow:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Not a good look for envy … not sure how involved he was or aware he was but overall not a good look ….. I see when that Tony nikka brought up the fact envy was lying and was telling him he even owned him money envy got all loud then ended the face time sounds like a nikka that don’t want to be confronted with the issue at hand …. :jbhmm:

I mean dawg they handing over 6figures cash and making IG videos stressed TF out about it :lolbron:

not saying what envy did is cool; especially if those are his people but cmon :mjlol:

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Envy is going to jail. He’s way too arrogant right now for what’s coming.

Envy is on a text chain asking someone if Caesar gave them the money back, so he’s aware of Caesars ways of not holding up his end of the deals. He’s acting as if he’s a silent partner but he’s all in the videos with Caesar.

Envy is culpable as his celebrity attracted clients who otherwise would 99% not give that scale of money to Caesar. If you’re putting money up like that and partnering or doing a deal, you will do your due diligence and check all the backgrounds with the parities involved.

It sounds like they wanted to wash drug money through real estate but then they had no idea on how to make the real estate side work. This happens a lot in larger real estate where at least foundations are done to show the bank and investors that work is in progress. Caesar couldn’t even do that.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Envy is going to jail. He’s way too arrogant right now for what’s coming.

Envy is on a text chain asking someone if Caesar gave them the money back, so he’s aware of Caesars ways of not holding up his end of the deals. He’s acting as if he’s a silent partner but he’s all in the videos with Caesar.

Envy is culpable as his celebrity attracted clients who otherwise would 99% not give that scale of money to Caesar. If you’re putting money up like that and partnering or doing a deal, you will do your due diligence and check all the backgrounds with the parities involved.

It sounds like they wanted to wash drug money through real estate but then they had no idea on how to make the real estate side work. This happens a lot in larger real estate where at least foundations are done to show the bank and investors that work is in progress. Caesar couldn’t even do that.
I think this guy's name is Eli, but he basically just said when they got the money they had no clue what to do with it. The money side of it made no sense. The returns and the amount of time of the returns made no sense. Envy and Pina remind me of the two goofballs from the Power Rangers.

Bulk_and_Skull.jpg