DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We need to complie a list of all the scammers, pedos, and overall scumbags put on this platform. Breakfast club the whole time was just a ratchet podcast with fancy equipment.

umar-johnson-the-breakfast-club.gif

Umar has ate well off the The Breakfast Club. His Hotep Hogwarts is never getting completed. He still can’t get one HVAC installed :sas2:

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
Imagine giving money to this

Lmao

Convicted felon and his wife in some sweats and kicks expecting me to invest with them :laff::laff::laff:

You most certainly can judge a book by its MF cover! People do it every fukking day :laff::laff::laff:

exactly what i was going to say

i wouldn't think someone needs ''street smarts'' to take one look at the guy and pass on giving him a dollar

his sloppy/disproportionate stature, his weasel face, his ''meek because I'm hiding something'' mannerisms, his lazy fatso dressing...nobody upright or honest appears like a walking slime ball :childplease:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
exactly what i was going to say

i wouldn't think someone needs ''street smarts'' to take one look at the guy and pass on giving him a dollar

his sloppy/disproportionate stature, his weasel face, his ''meek because I'm hiding something'' mannerisms, his lazy fatso dressing...nobody upright or honest appears like a walking slime ball :childplease:

People love to say don’t judge a book. But image is half the battle. Unfortunately desperation for resources and wealth lead to scammers because they tell you what you want to hear. And it’s all quick and fast.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yea this is damning.

Also… so Omi told Tony he reached out to Envy in April about investing with Caesar and Envy told him don’t do it. :dead:

Star gotta be laughing himself to sleep every night over this shyt. :dead:
one scammer getting advice from another scammer :picard:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yup, I've mentioned EYL and Jay Morrison appearing on the breakfast club in exchange for payola. Of course the breakfast club has removed all those videos from their channel.
EYL shouldn't be included with these fraudulent nikkas breh.

Also, Eli is has been obsessed with this shyt for months. Breh loves talking about these nikkas. He legit can't stand Ian Dunlap too

:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
EYL shouldn't be included with these fraudulent nikkas breh.

Also, Eli is has been obsessed with this shyt for months. Breh loves talking about these nikkas. He legit can't stand Ian Dunlap too

:pachaha:
EYL dudes doing these scummy ass seminars and shyt