DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
IHeartRadio could be sued as well?!

TF was this Ni66a thinking 🤣

I’m sorry but who TF gives someone looking and speaking like Ceasar 200-500k for an investment?

You not sitting at a radio station in a camo jacket and black tee telling me about investments. Lmao
iheart is worth billions, if I got ripped off, I'd be coming after them along with envy and ceasar. you always sue the entity with the deepest pockets, and in this instance, it's iheart.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
iheart is worth billions, if I got ripped off, I'd be coming after them along with envy and ceasar. you always sue the entity with the deepest pockets, and in this instance, it's iheart.

I'm in the insurance industry. We always look at contracts making sure we aren't liable if a 3rd party causes any damages.

A corporation like Iheart definitely has "hold harmless" language in their contracts

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
He should have listened to Charla and stfu

Idiots always think they can just go on their platform and clear the air. Meanwhile the other lawyers are replaying his segment like

ryan-howard-bj-novak.gif

They are going to destroy that idiot in court. Once they get the other witnesses and show you lied they gonna go after all your shyt. Always listen to your lawyers. That’s why you pay them.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling that Envy started going harder in this space and investing more after Dame Dash was up there years ago basically shytting on his day to day. Throw in all the gurus for various industries that popped up during COVID, I think that Dame interview had him in his feelings and wanting to boss up and take more risks. Now here we are.

:sadcam:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wish people stop listening to anyone ( like envy)who has 10 different things going on at one time because they not involved in all those projects ..

Envy does the breakfast club, he goes and do DJ events on weekends, he does the whole car culture shyt, he’s involved in the stock market, sneaker stores, car washes and real estate, seminars, etc..

When does he have time to just sit down and analyze everything or anyone else

It’s like these bytches u see on social media talking about they busy with all their businesses and making moves..

U and i know these motherfukkers isnt good at any of this shyt and just looking for clout from others to say “ hey u go girl, u go nikka “
Everybody these days wants to be a mogul. A 9-5 W2 job is no longer good enough.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have a feeling that Envy started going harder in this space and investing more after Dame Dash was up there years ago basically shytting on his day to day. Throw in all the gurus for various industries that popped up during COVID, I think that Dame interview had him in his feelings and wanting to boss up and take more risks. Now here we are.

:sadcam:
I'll also throw in that he went hard after his wife had him doing the "I cheated" tour years ago.
I'm sure envy had her on some "allowance" and the wife is threatening him with divorce and that allowance went up ten fold.
A woman's first instinct in that situation (if she got cheated on and decided to stay) is to attack a man's pockets, guarantee she started taking trips, flying first class, putting the kids in an expensive private school, showing up out the blue with a new car, running his credit cards, etc etc.
There's a reason why this fool envy is starving for money.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll also throw in that he went hard after his wife had him doing the "I cheated" tour years ago.
I'm sure envy had her on some "allowance" and the wife is threatening him with divorce and that allowance went up ten fold.
A woman's first instinct in that situation (if she got cheated on and decided to stay) is to attack a man's pockets, guarantee she started taking trips, flying first class, putting the kids in an expensive private school, showing up out the blue with a new car, running his credit cards, etc etc.
There's a reason why this fool envy is starving for money.
I forgot about this, but makes sense. I just don't remember him being heavy into investing or real estate until AFTER that Dame interview.

That's why it's funny that he was taking credit for EYL's success for bringing them on TBC.

:mjlol: