DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I wish people stop listening to anyone ( like envy)who has 10 different things going on at one time because they not involved in all those projects ..

Envy does the breakfast club, he goes and do DJ events on weekends, he does the whole car culture shyt, he’s involved in the stock market, sneaker stores, car washes and real estate, seminars, etc..

When does he have time to just sit down and analyze everything or anyone else

It’s like these bytches u see on social media talking about they busy with all their businesses and making moves..

U and i know these motherfukkers isnt good at any of this shyt and just looking for clout from others to say “ hey u go girl, u go nikka “

You hit it. Having all these hustles ain't the move.

My dad friend who is really successful told me a few years back that the key is to have 2 things and perfect them

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
One thing I never understood is why you would pay someone to teach you real estate?

If you have $ to buy property the bank will tell you everything you CAN and CANT do. It’s that simple.

You need to fix the property? You find a reputable contractor. These dudes is all frauds looking for people to get money out of.
Not just the bank. There are many non profits that have seminars on this topic for free

:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One thing I never understood is why you would pay someone to teach you real estate?

If you have $ to buy property the bank will tell you everything you CAN and CANT do. It’s that simple.

You need to fix the property? You find a reputable contractor. These dudes is all frauds looking for people to get money out of.
this dude would be up there telling guests "man I wish they would teach real estate in college"...like you fukking moron its algebra and a basic business degree :snoop:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Now Envy wants to finally speak on this matter...NBC got that man shook.. :mjlol:

That’s why you should listen to your lawyers and shut the fukk up. Envy is an idiot for this, because they are going to hold him personally liable for leading investors to Cesar. Now that IHeart media may be named in the lawsuit as well they are going to terminate his contract. Mark my words, it’s just a matter to time before he’s fired from the breakfast club.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That’s why you should listen to your lawyers and shut the fukk up. Envy is an idiot for this, because they are going to hold him personally liable for leading investors to Cesar. Now that IHeart media may be named in the lawsuit as well they are going to terminate his contract. Mark my words, it’s just a matter to time before he’s fired from the breakfast club.
He should have listened to Charla and stfu