DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Now Envy wants to finally speak on this matter...NBC got that man shook.. :mjlol:

This is the type of shyt that makes people say “fake news” “fukk the media” etc. Peopke don’t want to be called out like this. Envy is screwed, his name and face is all over this shyt smh, and for him to try and use The Breakfast Club platform to respond for clicks is hilarious. Good luck to that young man I guess.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I wish people stop listening to anyone ( like envy)who has 10 different things going on at one time because they not involved in all those projects ..

Envy does the breakfast club, he goes and do DJ events on weekends, he does the whole car culture shyt, he’s involved in the stock market, sneaker stores, car washes and real estate, seminars, etc..

When does he have time to just sit down and analyze everything or anyone else

It’s like these bytches u see on social media talking about they busy with all their businesses and making moves..

U and i know these motherfukkers isnt good at any of this shyt and just looking for clout from others to say “ hey u go girl, u go nikka “

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I wish people stop listening to anyone ( like envy)who has 10 different things going on at one time because they not involved in all those projects ..

Envy does the breakfast club, he goes and do DJ events on weekends, he does the whole car culture shyt, he’s involved in the stock market, sneaker stores, car washes and real estate, seminars, etc..

When does he have time to just sit down and analyze everything or anyone else

It’s like these bytches u see on social media talking about they busy with all their businesses and making moves..

U and i know these motherfukkers isnt good at any of this shyt and just looking for clout from others to say “ hey u go girl, u go nikka “

Envy just “dabbles” in real estate and trust scammers.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Now Envy wants to finally speak on this matter...NBC got that man shook.. :mjlol:

IHeartRadio could be sued as well?!

TF was this Ni66a thinking 🤣

I’m sorry but who TF gives someone looking and speaking like Ceasar 200-500k for an investment?

You not sitting at a radio station in a camo jacket and black tee telling me about investments. Lmao

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Suing IHeart :wow: Envy going to be out of a job. Remember when Dame Dash told Envy "nobody can tell me i'm fired, that is priceless"
IHeartRadio could be sued as well?!

TF was this Ni66a thinking 🤣

I’m sorry but who TF gives someone looking and speaking like Ceasar 200-500k for an investment?

You not sitting at a radio station in a camo jacket and black tee telling me about investments. Lmao

That was the shyt that got Tucker Carlson fired...they said "we can handle you being attacked...but the company? ...nah you're done"

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Never trust anybody who is willing to tell you their "business secrets"........why would you tell somebody how to turn 200k into 400k when you could expand your own business and make a large real estate business?......oh you willing to tell somebody how to make 100's of thousands because they bought your 2000 dollar course :martin: