DJ Akademiks gets exposed by his bytch for beating her, having herpes, being 35 | HE TOOK HER BACK

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This ain't true but...Acyclovir or Gangciclovir would be a better choice to show. nikka had Chlamydia, period.

Hmmmm. For long term use we do give a Tetra here and there and Doxy is very good to help clean out skin infections and of course it’s good for STIs. That’s why we give it out to patients with recurring flare ups because more often than not they also catch something else with the HSV2.

Anyway I don’t have his chart I can’t tell but I know we do give Tetra and Bactrim to HIV and Herpes patients a lot.

What do I know ?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It’s used for chlamydia for sure. Antibiotics aren’t used for fukking herpes. Fat nikka likely has it as does like 30-40% of sexually active people but that script isn’t proof
I aint never caught chlamydia and i used be out there.

Only thing i ever caught was some unirary tract infection. Btch came cryin crocodile tears, askin who else i be fkkin when i knew she the only one i could have gotten it from. Last girl i was wit at that time did not have it :dead:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It’s used for chlamydia for sure. Antibiotics aren’t used for fukking herpes. Fat nikka likely has it as does like 30-40% of sexually active people but that script isn’t proof

Yes but a lotta ID docs like to throw it on there or Bactrim every now and then for HIV and HSV2 patients. I’m not saying he doesn’t have other shyt though lol.

Anyway those entertainers are too sexually active not to be caught up in something

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I had a feeling he was older. Cats in my age group (87-89) act a certain way and grew up on certain things. I have younger cousins who were born in 92 and 93 and they didn't like half of the shyt I did (Camron, Jay-Z, DMX, Styles P, Jada, State Prop, G-Unit etc.) because by the time they were in high school, it was a different era. Some of things Ak would say felt anachronistic. Now I know its because he didn't grow up with 90s babies. Weirdo.

Fukk Ak but I’m born after 93 and love those artists because it what my Dad and uncle played growing up in the house, Ak is definitely mid 30’s though.