DJ Akademiks gets exposed by his bytch for beating her, having herpes, being 35 | HE TOOK HER BACK

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
This ain't true but...Acyclovir or Gangciclovir would be a better choice to show. nikka had Chlamydia, period.
He just admitted in stream that it was for Chlamydia so you right but he didn't really have it. He said his girl lied

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:AND ALL YAW nikkaS SAYING 'I already knew that' in reference to AK's age are CAPPIN!

:mjlol:Here's the proof:
:mjlol:In that link AK was celebrating his 27th birthday. So this lie by AK's team/groupies that he never lied about his age is cap. No one thought he was anywhere close to his real age (36). nikkas thought he was 31 at the most. Only one poster guessed AK's real age or understood there was no way he wasn't mid thirties.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:mjlol:AND ALL YAW nikkaS SAYING 'I already knew that' in reference to AK's age are CAPPIN!

:mjlol:In that link AK was celebrating his 27th birthday. So this lie by AK's team/groupies that he never lied about his age is cap. No one thought he was anywhere close to his real age (36). nikkas thought he was 31 at the most. Only one poster guessed AK's real age or understood there was no way he wasn't mid thirties.
He looks mid 30's :dahell:

I didnt know he was faking his age.

I kind of get it because his core demographic is probably someone under 25.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THANK YOU....

nikkaS IN HERE LYING THROUGH
THEIR TEETH FOR THIS FAT fakkit.

"HE SAID HE WAS 29
ON EVERYDAY STRUGGLE 6 YRS AGO"
YET 2 YRS AGO HE WAS CELEBRATING
HIS 27 BDAY.

:devil:
:evil:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
DJ akademiks has been lying about his age for years. I've been listening to him since 2014 and he said he was 27 back then. I was in High School then.
That would mean he wasn't lying. 27+9=36. If his birthday is later in the year, that would make him 35.

Edit: I just clicked on a thread from 2021. Breh said he was 27 then. Smh

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
All that energy for Johnathan Major
With no evidence
Don’t backslide and hide because this a coli very own bytch nikkas

shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a feeling he was older. Cats in my age group (87-89) act a certain way and grew up on certain things. I have younger cousins who were born in 92 and 93 and they didn't like half of the shyt I did (Camron, Jay-Z, DMX, Styles P, Jada, State Prop, G-Unit etc.) because by the time they were in high school, it was a different era. Some of things Ak would say felt anachronistic. Now I know its because he didn't grow up with 90s babies. Weirdo.