DJ Akademiks gets exposed by his bytch for beating her, having herpes, being 35 | HE TOOK HER BACK

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Didn't click on any links or spoilers but I read the summary...

:mjlol:I told yaw nikkas he was older than what he was saying! I told yaw nikkas that story of AK flying a bytch out back in the AHH days. No way he would be able to do that if he was underage back then.
:whew: Had Boom simping ass in tears seeing that chocolate flown out to NJ.

I got proof of that event to this day but keeping it in the AHH vault :sas2:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Hmmmm. For long term use we do give a Tetra here and there and Doxy is very good to help clean out skin infections and of course it’s good for STIs. That’s why we give it out to patients with recurring flare ups because more often than not they also catch something else with the HSV2.

Anyway I don’t have his chart I can’t tell but I know we do give Tetra and Bactrim to HIV and Herpes patients a lot.

What do I know ?

Bactrim for HIV patients is to prevent super infection, not for HSV. HSV is a virus unless the scabs have become infected it ain't gonna help. Also HSV is PAINFUL.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
:heh: wait that was AK!?
Yeah he bagged that military chocolate shorty in GA a few dudes were trying to get. I believe her name was Ebony if my extraordinary memory is accurate.

I still remember how it all played out with the picture posted of them together clowning Boom :banderas: Back when AK was still skinny:mjpls:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Bactrim for HIV patients is to prevent super infection, not for HSV. HSV is a virus unless the scabs have become infected it ain't gonna help. Also HSV is PAINFUL.

Yes we do prescribe Bactrim and Docycycline to HIV and HSV patients here and there or for recurrent flare ups and those with herpes labialis to reduce the healing time and I just confirmed it with my doctor friend of mine who’s been doing ID for 20+ years in Florida and Texas.

He said some doctors gone away with that but he still prescribed it. Of course I know we don’t give an antibiotic for a viral infection like HSV2.