DJ Akademiks gets exposed by his bytch for beating her, having herpes, being 35 | HE TOOK HER BACK

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Yeah he bagged that military chocolate shorty in GA a few dudes were trying to get. I believe her name was Ebony if my extraordinary memory is accurate.

I still remember how it all played out with the picture posted of them together clowning Boom :banderas: Back when AK was still skinny:mjpls:

Damn is that where the poor boom meme came from?
:ohhh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah he bagged that military chocolate shorty in GA a few dudes were trying to get. I believe her name was Ebony if my extraordinary memory is accurate.

I still remember how it all played out with the picture posted of them together clowning Boom :banderas: Back when AK was still skinny:mjpls:

:russ: yeah cats were debating if he paid to fly her out just to take the pic holding up the paper. Didn't she get her nudes exposed on some totally unrelated shyt?

Wild times, breh :mjlol:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
:russ: yeah cats were debating if he paid to fly her out just to take the pic holding up the paper. Didn't she get her nudes exposed on some totally unrelated shyt?

Wild times, breh :mjlol:
Man damn near every chick that posted back then had their nudes exposed eventually :dead: I just remembered that cat from ATL who was an artist....he was in love with that BKMami chick and her nudes got exposed :dead: I swear the main reason I was on AHH was to see who would get exposed throughout the year lol

Looking back at that era of forums, the whole site woulda been MeToo'd and canceled.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Hmmmm. For long term use we do give a Tetra here and there and Doxy is very good to help clean out skin infections and of course it’s good for STIs. That’s why we give it out to patients with recurring flare ups because more often than not they also catch something else with the HSV2.

Anyway I don’t have his chart I can’t tell but I know we do give Tetra and Bactrim to HIV and Herpes patients a lot.

What do I know ?
It doesn’t show proof though. People don’t look at a med list and see doxy and think herpes.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That second pic. :scust: I saw him at the last UFC event and didn’t realize he was that fukking fat. Dude needs to change his lifestyle for real. Drinking and eating shyt all day while paying crack heads(wtf is that busted up adidas bytch in that collage) for p*ssy is not the move at all

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis: if AK wants to be alive long enough to continue enjoying the bags he's bringing in he needs to make some SERIOUS lifestyle changes(diet/exercise)...because what he's doing right now is not sustainable...he can keep this up maybe until about 40, but around 43ish & beyond :patrice:

and sleeping with STD infected thots & not having your personal documents/ID's in a safe/under lock and key when you're a public figure is just flat out stupid & disgusting:snoop: