DJ Akademiks gets exposed by his bytch for beating her, having herpes, being 35 | HE TOOK HER BACK

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
How is she exposing him while pictured next to dude's infested dikk on her lips ? bytch looks she actually gave it to him. Skin looking like she occasionally takes day off being a meth head. Ak has money to get quality ass and this is where he puts his dikk?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How is she exposing him while pictured next to dude's infested dikk on her lips ? bytch looks she actually gave it to him. Skin looking like she occasionally takes day off being a meth head. Ak has money to get quality ass and this is where he puts his dikk?

Her making herself look bad =/= he didn't get exposed.

This is the 2nd time Ak got exposed by a female in the last month. The other one got banned from Twitter for having sex with dogs.

Fred.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Does this dude have enough money to stunt on random nikkas but not enough to cake a quality woman? That bytch look like she on meth, how is that the level of woman he dealing with?

He should be able to easily find a woman he can pay to lay with him and talk shyt on the internet for clout.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Does this dude have enough money to stunt on random nikkas but not enough to cake a quality woman? That bytch look like she on meth, how is that the level of woman he dealing with?

He should be able to easily find a woman he can pay to lay with him and talk shyt on the internet for clout.

Scumbag gonna be a scumbag whether he have money or not it seems...:pachaha::manny:

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Yes we do prescribe Bactrim and Docycycline to HIV and HSV patients here and there or for recurrent flare ups and those with herpes labialis to reduce the healing time and I just confirmed it with my doctor friend of mine who’s been doing ID for 20+ years in Florida and Texas.

He said some doctors gone away with that but he still prescribed it. Of course I know we don’t give an antibiotic for a viral infection like HSV2.
Doxy is given also for malaria. Every time I deployed in the military they gave us 6 months of it. I believe it was even invented as a malaria pill later on they found it clears alot of shyt. It was a wonder drug when it first came out.

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

YOU GOT A LINK
OF HIM SAYING HE WAS 27-28 ON
EVERYDAY STRUGGLE?

:devil:
:evil:

Complex took down all the episodes with Joe, so no. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

But its the reason why Ak was clowned for hanging with Tekashi 69, because he was like 10 years older than him.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Complex took down all the episodes with Joe, so no. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

But its the reason why Ak was clowned for hanging with Tekashi 69, because he was like 10 years older than him.
:mjlol:AND ALL YAW nikkaS SAYING 'I already knew that' in reference to AK's age are CAPPIN!

:mjlol:Here's the proof:
:mjlol:In that link AK was celebrating his 27th birthday. So this lie by AK's team/groupies that he never lied about his age is cap. No one thought he was anywhere close to his real age (36). nikkas thought he was 31 at the most. Only one poster guessed AK's real age or understood there was no way he wasn't mid thirties.

:devil:
:evil:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Has to be. I’d understand if Breh was funny and/or charismatic. For all their faults, Dr Umar, Tariq Nasheed, 19 Keys and their ilk, you can see why they have a following. They’re great orators and are engaging.

But this clown??? I’m really trying to understand his appeal. Annoying voice, acts like a bytch and is just grotesque looking. :scust:

It’s simple he represents the avg black suburban guy that is into hip hop.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

Yall make it sound so simple lol if you were a highly coveted woman with upkeep would you just shack up with AK for the bare minimum? You would probably want to run his pockets something vicious just for the audacity.