Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Yall keep saying dumb shyt to me. Look at young girl's situation. No cares that she was killed by a white man. Not the police, not her fellow black male hating divesting sisters. No one cares black men probably care more than everyone because they the only ones talking about this.

Black women online are embracing sex work, "divesting" which basically means date any white man, and all the while seem to be hell bend on turning any black man into an enemy. All this together is dangerous for black women. On God breh you the second nikka to quote me talking about white women, smh stupid af.

One thing I will say you are right about is that black men are showing the most care.

Ironically black women are being quite harsh. So that does say something. This thread is the 'nicest' discussion I've seen on her.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
KlkhllkhlllojnJdjvhim
ljkkokugkjklkll lpkllll Vs kk kjkokjppllfdffttlll p​
That's disgusting. I honestly didn't GAF after seeing how she talked about black men but, reading this is fukked up. She got some sorry men in her family if this dude did their daughter/sister like that and nothing happened to him.
What did she say?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
i fukking hate shyt like this that sista is fine and she should of just stick with brehs hell i would be coo if she messed with nothing but drug dealers. messing with cacs is never a good thing. i have a daughter and i'm going to drill in her head to NEVER MESS WITH CACS and show her examples like this.
I have a daughter, and I know I gotta be careful in my messaging with her when it comes to her dating life in the future. I plan on being very active when it comes to her choosing a mate, but I know girls tend to be very rebellious.

Putting it in her head now on what she should be looking for.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I have a daughter, and I know I gotta be careful in my messaging with her when it comes to her dating life in the future. I plan on being very active when it comes to her choosing a mate, but I know girls tend to be very rebellious.

What would you do if at 21 she randomly started wearing LV, Dior etc despite being a student :lupe:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
What would you do if at 21 she randomly started wearing LV, Dior etc despite being a student :lupe:
Man, I’d ask her where she got it from and try to offer advice as I see fit. Honestly, I don’t know bruh. That’s why I have to try and instill values in her now, and just hope for the best. When she gets older, and screws up, while I’d help her, I can atleast know I did what I was supposed to do

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

Breh I'm in the same boat with my daughter. I'm terrified of her growing up and getting caught in this clout/ materialistic culture. That's why I'm so adamant about keeping her grounded right now. I hope if she gets an understanding that none of it really matters she'll be able to at least not bend to peer pressure to fit in....I hope

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

:jbhmm:Plot thickens

The Medical Examiner announced Monday that her cause of death was acute intoxication due to the combined effects of fentanyl, promethazine, hydroxyzine, and alcohol. Her death has been ruled an accident.

Accidental OD.

No wonder her brother didn't want shyt to be investigated and in the public eye like that, he knew what his sister was up to.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If you actually read what happened and knew the vibe and people involved this should not be a surprise.

This was a bumble hookup and they both was partying hard...the family wanted to deflect that their daughter got caught up with an older white man which by proxy made her a prostitute in the public eye....

The brother most likely supplied the dope....the white dude could handle it....she couldnt