Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Her family stated that her nails were already done - the suspected murderer is the one that claimed she asked for money to get her nails done.

Bumble is the most popular dating site for women, every single young woman I know who does app dating uses it, it isn’t a “clue” into whether or not she’s a sugar baby - if that’s the case then there are millions of sugar babies in the U.S.

YouTube video tips for SB are an obvious grift. It’s literally PUA for broke bytches :russ:

bumbles position is irrelevant. Some of the apps they also recommend are apps that have small amounts of users.

maybe you’re right. Idk and idc. I get bytches and p*ssy for free.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Play wench games, expect wench results. She got what she deserved for her c00ning. Don't have no iota of sympathy for her because of her choices and disdain for black men.

:yeshrug:
That still doesn't mean she deserved to die, you dumb motherfukker.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That still doesn't mean she deserved to die, you dumb motherfukker.

You right but if she did have disdain for black men I wouldn’t care either just like they didn’t care about the black dude that got shot by the cops and found out later he had a disdain for black women and they stopped protesting for him.

same energy. Screw you!

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
i fukking hate shyt like this that sista is fine and she should of just stick with brehs hell i would be coo if she messed with nothing but drug dealers. messing with cacs is never a good thing. i have a daughter and i'm going to drill in her head to NEVER MESS WITH CACS and show her examples like this.
Be careful breh bc that might make her wanna do it more but ur 100% right

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
How you say this and have Pawg set in your sig :patrice: .
So me preferring white women is the same as black women promoting transactional interracial situationships, putting themselves in danger and making difficult for Black men like myself to feel sympathy for them because they constantly disrespect us while doing all of the above???

Honestly it's whatever to me. But if you can't see the danger in their behavior, then prepare to see this scenario play out over and over again.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
So me preferring white women is the same as black women promoting transactional interracial situationships, putting themselves in danger and making difficult for Black men like myself to feel sympathy for them because they constantly disrespect us while doing all of the above???

Honestly it's whatever to me. But if you can't see the danger in their behavior, then prepare to see this scenario play out over and over again.

white sugar babies exist too brother.......

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
She was beautiful.

RIP man

NINTCHDBPICT000702059084.jpg

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had a march right by my crib yesterday, I guess it was her birthday. Based on the local news reports that have aired it seems like her father was active and involved in her life, a damn shame she was on that corny anti Black men wave on social media and went out like that.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
white sugar babies exist too brother.......
I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Yall keep saying dumb shyt to me. Look at young girl's situation. No cares that she was killed by a white man. Not the police, not her fellow black male hating divesting sisters. No one cares black men probably care more than everyone because they the only ones talking about this.

Black women online are embracing sex work, "divesting" which basically means date any white man, and all the while seem to be hell bend on turning any black man into an enemy. All this together is dangerous for black women. On God breh you the second nikka to quote me talking about white women, smh stupid af.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
How did her family think she acquired Dior and LV?

Breh, ALOT of these girls are sugar babies (or salt babies since they get no money) now. A LOT of them. I can't even say enough people speak about the 'obvious' girls with lots of followers, only fans etc but as per this girls FB posts even the normal everyday girls are now sugar babies.

It's because they're 'low level' no one cares. They don't get the apartments or cars or money these types just get nails, a bad etc. Their parents never ask a thing.

I believe they call this new breed salt babies cos they fukking for $50 manicures, a bag and some weed.