Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I meant judgmental towards me, not towards other hoes :deadrose::mjlol:

i mean, think about it. I'm a pretty upstanding stand up dude, and they out here selling p*ssy. If anything, they were worried that I was going to judge them.

They didn't look at me as a trick, cause I wasn't trying to have sex with them.
Where you meeting prostitutes at if you aint a trick or renting to them? Just shooting the shyt with hookers?:pachaha:

Daps
You try too hard to be this game spitter type but you be exposing yaself low key. Talkin but whores are cool to talk to lol

I love to hear other folks stories, especially ppl that have different mindsets from my own.

Whores are interesting to talk to. The stories they tell you if you ain't judgmental be :dwillhuh::ohhh: status

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once I saw bumble I knew it. Bumble is highly requested for sugar babies
Bumble is the third most popular dating app, it isn’t “highly requested for sugar babies.”
What kind of LSA fact or fiction bullshyt is this?

The video says she asked him for $40 for her nails to be done.
The video says he claimed she asked for $40 to get her nails done.
The family says she already got her nails done.
It’s part of a spin to get morons to turn against her. Judging from this thread it’s effective. :ohhh:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Bumble is the third most popular dating app, it isn’t “highly requested for sugar babies.”

It’s part of a spin to get morons to turn against her. Judging from this thread it’s effective. :ohhh:

Why would her family lie on her?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

I didn’t get my info from LSA. I got it by watching sugar baby youtubers break it down on how they meet sugar daddy’s.

Why speak on something you never researched before?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Damn once I saw that tweet from her, Im out from caring.

I hope her family get justice tho.

This is what happen when you dont understand Zaddy or other races. You believe the bullshyt stereotypes. White men are not saints. White men are abusive and controlling towards their women. American white women are not submissive or worship their men like some black people think they do. Their divorce rate are also high. I work with plenty of white people and damn half of them are on their 2nd and 3rd marriage.

I see too many black women and men put white people on a pedestal. Black women place white men in high regards for money and black men for sex. You don't understand these people like that.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On Bumble, women have to send the first message right?

Exactly… and they market it as the “safe” dating app because of that
:mjlol:

Women don’t choose well, and they made an app where only women can message first? :heh:

Women buy into it being “safe” because they’re not getting messages from brehs they’re not attracted to.