Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

Daps
Sad tales is part of their finesse.

This young lady ^ didn’t deserve to die for being one but I can wholeheartedly tell you, never ever ever feel sorry for sexworkers.

They will line you so fast it'll make your head spin.

True. You have to be a low moral individual to be selling p*ssy anyway. Lying is nothing to them.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I'm truly indifferent towards this whore and every one of you that has joined yourself unto cacs.

Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
Isa 13:15

:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London baby.
True. You have to be a low moral individual to be selling p*ssy anyway. Lying is nothing to them.

I grew up in close proximity to them because my friends dad owned a house and my friend lived in it with all of ‘em.

It was like a brothel.

They’re the biggest setup chicks on the planet and they alllllll have a sad story whether past or present.

Their mentality is, “men are weak for women so how can I finesse this moment to bring the resources back to daddy?” :jbhmm:

They got a chicken shop closed down where I’m from because they were fukking the Sri Lanken owners in exchange for chicken :mjlol:

I watched them get whooped til they passed out damn near everyday. They live sad lives and ALL have dreams about being saved by a rich white john.

The only one I saw that happen for was a mixed one. She got pregnant 6 months in the game, the guy cuffed and she dipped - he wasn’t even sure if it was his kid.

She was still selling p*ssy throughout her pregnancy tho :martin:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I grew up in close proximity to them because my friends dad owned a house and my friend lived in it with all of ‘em.

It was like a brothel.

They’re the biggest setup chicks on the planet and they alllllll have a sad story whether past or present.

Their mentality is, “men are weak for women so how can I finesse this moment to bring the resources back to daddy?” :jbhmm:

They got a chicken shop closed down where I’m from because they were fukking the Sri Lanken owners in exchange for chicken :mjlol:

I watched them get whooped til they passed out damn near everyday. They live sad lives and ALL have dreams about being saved by a rich white john.

The only one I saw that happen for was a mixed one. She got pregnant 6 months in the game, the guy cuffed and she dipped - he wasn’t even sure if it was his kid.

Sexworkers, hoes, hotgirls, etc are all women who have chosen their fate. Divestor got what she was looking for

Daps

It was like a brothel.

Yeah. I'm cool with hoes, but I recognize what they are, and that they are like I said earlier, low moral folks.

They're cool to talk to, some of the least judgmental ppl in the world, but it's nothing for them to flick that switch and go back to what they know.

I feel bad for them because they really can't see the damage that they've done to themselves as human beings.

There are certain things that you can't do, and still be the same person afterwards, and selling your body is one of them. It does something to them, you can tell. And they will try to cover it up with drugs, or putting on a false face acting like they are whole and enjoying life, but on the inside, you know they aren't.

It's sad.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Yeah. I'm cool with hoes, but I recognize what they are, and that they are like I said earlier, low moral folks.

They're cool to talk to, some of the least judgmental ppl in the world, but it's nothing for them to flick that switch and go back to what they know.

I feel bad for them because they really can't see the damage that they've done to themselves as human beings.

There are certain things that you can't do, and still be the same person afterwards, and selling your body is one of them. It does something to them, you can tell. And they will try to cover it up with drugs, or putting on a false face acting like they are whole and enjoying life, but on the inside, you know they aren't.

It's sad.
Hoes ain’t judgemental? They got to you man.

They laugh at hoes who don’t have pimps.

There’s hierarchy and the ones crying are usually at the bottom with no pimp like the chicks on Reddit.

Their pimp (friends dad) used to tell them not to sleep with bm and if they do, charge them double because brehs are known for shortchanging, causing physical damage and taking the p*ssy off the market for a few weeks.

The pimp was black too.

Daps
Hoes ain’t judgemental? They got to you man.

They laugh at hoes who don’t have pimps.

There’s hierarchy and the ones crying are usually at the bottom with no pimp like the chicks on Reddit.

Their pimp (friends dad) used to tell them not to sleep with bm and if they do, charge them double because brehs are known for shortchanging, causing physical damage and taking the p*ssy off the market for a few weeks.

The pimp was black too.

I meant judgmental towards me, not towards other hoes :deadrose::mjlol:

i mean, think about it. I'm a pretty upstanding stand up dude, and they out here selling p*ssy. If anything, they were worried that I was going to judge them.

They didn't look at me as a trick, cause I wasn't trying to have sex with them.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.

i mean, think about it. I'm a pretty upstanding stand up dude, and they out here selling p*ssy. If anything, they were worried that I was going to judge them.

I thought you were getting soft on me breh :pachaha:no worries.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You try too hard to be this game spitter type but you be exposing yaself low key. Talkin but whores are cool to talk to lol