DISTURBING footage leaks of lsraeli IDF soldiers gang-raping Palestinian detainee. Blinken says “the video needs to be investigated by lsrael & IDF”

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. But if I say anything about the Democrats & Republicans
have a damn near Bipartisan support of Israel I get "But Bothsiders".

Mind you, Israel has trained soldiers who would go on to employ this training
on American police, the same American police which react disproportionately
and violently towards Black Americans.

The same institution that Kamala Harris happily participated in and propped up.

And when interrupted by Palestinian Activists TODAY.

8/7/2024 - She responded "IF you want Trump to win, just say that then".

Palestinians raped and murdered under a Democrat who is funding Israel.
And the answer to this outrageous and horrible action which is now ON TAPE
is fukking "But Trump".

I got called a cracker recently for calling out this cracker shyt.

But some of you are irredeemably evil.

And these past few weeks have shown me that.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I’m so glad you asked, let’s look at lsrael :sas1:

These DEVILS are a problem, Modern Nazis :sas2:

Now post polls showing whether the majority of jews from OUTSIDE of israel, the country doing this shyt support it.

This is like saying that black people in America support the Sudanese authoritarians currently committing war crimes. Israel is a colonial, expansionist, nazi-like regime built on hatred at this point.

What once could have been a beacon of tolerance and acceptance, a lesson of what the evil of colonialism and fascism does to people simply just turned into yet another colonial, fascist state. They want you to think that all jews are Israeli and pretend that groups like jewish voice for peace don't exist or that there are no jews in the BDS movement.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you one those self pointed "Christians" lol

you don't know him.

I grew up with brehs like you no offense but you don't have no idea about The Spirit of God because if you did you wouldn't take what I said and twist it

I mentioned nothing about the Ghost coming from the son I just said Yahsuha is the anointed one which was filled with the same spirit

not the fable of Joseph which as 2 versions of that story in the same book btw

which one is the from the Logos?.

When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

if you had it you would know how the spirit works not take what a dead church like the eastern orthodoxy thinks

are you from east africa?

you have a very terrible understanding of scripture.
how you going to call Joseph a fable when Joseph was commanded by the Angel of YHWH to take Jesus to Egypt and to not return to Israel until all that sought the young childs life were dead.

:skip:

you talk about "the spirit of God" but you really dealing with an unclean spirit and you dont even know it

read what you posted "suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven"

are you sure you follow the God of Israel?

Matthew 11:28-30

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy,
and my burden is light.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
win over to what exactly?

who are you trying to kid? :russ: you already devouring demons doctrines and dont even realize it

Matthew 16:21-23

9aff38c7ef11b176afade7eff2f2bb96_w200.gif

win people to Christ what think i'm talking about

the easter bunny.

Lol you really think you got it don't even realize your Coptic doctrine is wrong.

you can't quote the books about him and then try to spin it to fit your view

Now what doctrine I mentioned is demonic

please enlightenment
:myman:

I'm using the same text your using

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record, the amount of bombs they've dropped in the past what ten months or so is the equivalent of dropping
two nukes like we did in WW2.

That's how crazy the "It ain't that bad" shyt is from anyone in the states.

It's the equivalent of taking ANY hood in America
Inglewood, Southside of Chicago, Some places in St. Louis, the 9th ward, brooklyn etc.
And just dropping a fukking nuke on it while raping and killing indescriminately.

Like bro, you gotta be a black hearted evil b*stard to ignore that.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
win people to Christ what think i'm talking about

the easter bunny.

Lol you really think you got it don;t even realize your Coptic doctrine is wrong
now im coptic :russ: your atheism disgusts me

you should repent and turn back to the LORD while he still may be found.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I dont know whats propaganda and whats not. But if those detainees are Hamas,and Hamas did rape and kill their children. I wouldnt particularly blame them for whatever punishment they chose to inflict. Even if what Hamas is doing is in response to Israels oppression. This is literally a war going on.

With that said, I did famously say 2024 would be year of the exposal. Those heinous crimes are far from Biblical. So as a man of God we strongly condemn them. And they should be condemning thenselves. A beating would have been fine. They raped due to sex demons and lustful nature:respect:
Considering Israel isn’t really bothering to find out or distinguish who is or isn’t, i think there’s a larger problem. They are just jailing anyone.

its a prison. Three meals and a floor to sleep on. There’s no need to be doing that to anyone.

so Israel does this to possibly not Hamas Palestinians so would Hamas be right in doing this to non-Israeli soldiers now?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
how you going to call Joseph a fable when Joseph was commanded by the Angel of YHWH to take Jesus to Egypt and to not return to Israel until all that sought the young childs life were dead.

:skip:

you talk about "the spirit of God" but you really dealing with an unclean spirit and you dont even know it

read what you posted "suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven"

are you sure you follow the God of Israel?

Matthew 11:28-30

sigh you stuck on a son of Israel Joseph

a man
when if you read his story it's two versions of it in torah

when I'm talking about The actual spirit of the most high

I don't know who taught you
or if your self taught but

GOD > Joseph

why are you stuck on him
now your using the Quran to prove a point....

which real Christians wouldn't do

Not sure if your from east africa no wonder that region is messed up.

to much mixing water and oil to push a doctrine

wonder why they lack the spiritual power to deal with japheth's blood line in Israel

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
sigh you stuck on a son of Israel Joseph a man
when if you read his story it's two versions of it in torah

when I'm talking about The actual spirit of the most high

I don't know who taught you
or if your self taught but

GOD > Joseph

why are you stuck on him
now your using the Quran
your interpretations are unclean and you likely entertaining who knows what (likely animal spirits)

there are two pharaohs: the one who knows Joseph and the one who doesnt know Joseph (and I will harden Pharaohs heart that if he not let my people go etc etc)

like i said, your atheism bleeds through the screen that you clearly do not know what you believe

Genesis 41:38-44

38 And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?

39 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

42 And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.

44 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

Last edited: