DISTURBING footage leaks of lsraeli IDF soldiers gang-raping Palestinian detainee. Blinken says “the video needs to be investigated by lsrael & IDF”

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the separation only exists in your shame looking at the actions connected to what you give so much honor

who is they¿

germans

its well documented that was the nazi's actual plan (to deport them to their own country) this sentiment was considered with other groups of people (IE Liberians)

but the UK ended up seeing it through

what "shame" do you speak of here? you still struggle to understand the difference between the narratives in the scriptures vs the pastors who preach them
31513-gettyimages-1176946123_source_file.jpg

where will the snake go next?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
germans

its well documented that was hitlers actual plan (to deport them to their own country)

but the UK ended up seeing it through
Go over there lead them to Christ.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Go over there lead them to Christ.
you mean to Joseph, whom they sold into Egypt

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
you mean to Joseph, whom they sold into Egypt

No, I mean the anointed one.

according to your faith in torah/new covenant Joseph can't save anyone

only the Christ

what can Joseph do?

state of Israel is in a demonic state

don't they need the HOLY Ghost

people like you should go and preach the gospel to them

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No, I mean the anointed one.

according to your faith in torah/new covenant Joseph can't save anyone

only the Christ

what can Joseph do?

state of Israel is in a demonic state

don't they need the HOLY Ghost

people like you should go and preach the gospel to them
Joseph is the anointed one

Genesis 49:22-26

22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:

23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:

24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:smile:

25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:

26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

John 14:27-29

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

the holy spirit (breath) is not an apparition or spectre

in Orthodoxy the Holy spirit (breath) proceeds from the father alone. But in catholicism they added "and the son" dont get it twisted

Genesis 49:33

33 And when Jacob had made an end of commanding his sons, he gathered up his feet into the bed, and yielded up the ghost, and was gathered unto his people.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
GUY6bLSWIAA8uxX

PREVIOUSLY:

Out of all lsraelis (9.5M)
73% are lsraeli J€ws (6.9M)
21% are lsraeli Arabs (1.9)

Out of those 73% lsraeli J€ws,
94% favor the genocidal forc
e being used on Palestinians.

So let’s calculate, out of 9.5M lsraelis in total..

73% = 6.9M lsraeli J€ws.
Out of 6.9M lsraeli J€ws, 94% = 6.5 Million lsraeli J€ws agree with the current lsraeli genocidal force at bare minimum.

Military service is mandatory in lsrael.
Add the amount of IDF soldiers out of all those lsraeli citizens on call loyal to Apartheid Israel.

lsrael needs to be dismantled like Rhodesia.

It will not happen out of thin air..

The ONLY reason it hasn’t, is because of America.

Because AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

Y’all keep voting for the same folks who put money behind this and now sent American soldiers (Kamala & Joe), therefore you should also share some of the blame.

Anywho, isn’t being gay not allowed in their j wish religion?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Joseph is the anointed one

Genesis 49:22-26

John 14:27-29

the holy spirit (breath) is not an apparition or spectre

in Orthodoxy the Holy spirit (breath) proceeds from the father alone. But in catholicism they added "and the son" dont get it twisted

Genesis 49:33
you one those self pointed "Christians" lol

you don't know him.

I grew up with brehs like you no offense but you don't have no idea about The Spirit of God because if you did you wouldn't take what I said and twist it

I mentioned nothing about the Ghost coming from the son I just said Yahsuha is the anointed one which was filled with the same spirit

not the fable of Joseph which as 2 versions of that story in the same book btw

which one is the from the Logos?.

When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

if you had it you would know how the spirit works not take what a dead church like the eastern orthodoxy thinks

are you from east africa?

you have a very terrible understanding of scripture.

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you one those lol
no wonder you have no power in God to lead anyone
say what you want, i know what I know

Since the decipherment of hieroglyphics, Egyptologists have interpreted the final element of the name (-ʿnêaḫ, -anḗkh) as containing the Egyptian word ꜥnḫ "life"; notably, Georg Steindorff in 1889 offered a full reconstruction of ḏd pꜣ nṯr iw.f ꜥnḫ "the god speaks [and] he lives" (Middle Egyptian pronunciation: ṣa pīr nata yuVf[n 1] anaḫ).[15] Egyptologist Kenneth Kitchen, however, has pointed out this interpretation's shortcomings; namely, this name-type is unattested prior to the 11th century BCE while Joseph lived much earlier, and that this name type always mentioned a specific deity, never 'the god'.[16]

Kitchen's objections were already raised in 1929 by
Abraham Yahuda, who also pointed out that this type of name makes sense only when it is given to a newborn, placing the baby under the god's protection; he suggested instead ḏfꜣ n tꜣ pꜣ ꜥnḫ "the living one is the sustenance of (the) land"[17] or ḏfꜣ n tꜣ pw ꜥnḫ "the sustenance of the land is he, the living one."[18]

John 3:9-11

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I dont know whats propaganda and whats not. But if those detainees are Hamas,and Hamas did rape and kill their children. I wouldnt particularly blame them for whatever punishment they chose to inflict. Even if what Hamas is doing is in response to Israels oppression. This is literally a war going on.

With that said, I did famously say 2024 would be year of the exposal. Those heinous crimes are far from Biblical. So as a man of God we strongly condemn them. And they should be condemning thenselves. A beating would have been fine. They raped due to sex demons and lustful nature:respect:
you didn’t say that, katt Williams did :skip:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
say what you want, i know what I know

John 3:9-11

You don't and that a dangerous path

when you think you know you got it all but don't have it all

reason the church can't win anyone over anymore

John 5:39-44​

you study[a] the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

41 “I do not accept glory from human beings, 42 but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. 43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44 How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God

Have you ever experienced God ?

easy to pick out scriptures to make people think you have a understanding of the Godhood

All you had to say was NO i don't want to go to Israel to preach the gospel
when I asked I meant it.

see a lot of holy rollers talk it but when its time to actually show the world they have God in them

they don't do anything

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You don't and that a dangerous path

when you think you know you got it all

reason the chruch can't win anyone over anymore
win over to what exactly?

who are you trying to kid? :russ: you already devouring demons doctrines and dont even realize it

Matthew 16:21-23
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
9aff38c7ef11b176afade7eff2f2bb96_w200.gif