DISTURBING footage leaks of lsraeli IDF soldiers gang-raping Palestinian detainee. Blinken says “the video needs to be investigated by lsrael & IDF”

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@010101 what is the natural mind and how did you distinguish it from the abnormal mind :skip:

and when did you decide that not only can I ascertain my own condition but others and that it is my right
giphy.gif

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

:umad:

REMEMBER YOU POSTED YOUR VIDEO GAME TECHNO BEAT IN COMPARISON TO MY STUFF N EVERYONE LAUGHED

:mjlol:

Cool your tiny hat. It was just you and I going back and forth you dork.. another nikka said your beats sucked and you didn't say a goddamn thing bytch. Go defend your fakkit ass genocidal raping people. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I never see that man who posts in all caps in threads like this

IM RIGHT HERE .. ANYONE PARTAKING IN GAY RAPE SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH

THATS MY 2 CENTS

THE BIG QUESTION IS WHETHER ALL THE ANTI-JEWISH POSTERS HERE WERE AS OUTRAGED WHEN HAMAS MILITANTS WERE GOING AROUND RAPING & SLAUGHTERING INNOCENT CIVILIANS… AND THE ANSWER IS NO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Cool your tiny hat. It was just you and I going back and forth you dork.. another nikka said your beats sucked and you didn't say a goddamn thing bytch. Go defending your fakkit ass genocidal raping people. :mjlol:

NO SMALL CAP, U FULLA BIG CAP…..ANYONE HERE CAN GO INTO ANY OF MY MUSIC THREADS N SEE ITS 99% LOVE + PRAISE N MAYBE 1 OR 2 CORNBALLS LIKE U TALKIN SHIIT BECAUSE U HATE YO LIFE

DO BETTER NERD

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
NO SMALL CAP, U FULLA BIG CAP…..ANYONE HERE CAN GO INTO ANY OF MY MUSIC THREADS N SEE ITS 99% LOVE + PRAISE N MAYBE 1 OR 2 CORNBALLS LIKE U TALKIN SHIIT BECAUSE U HATE YO LIFE

DO BETTER NERD

Your beats are trash and Fat Lip's album sold 10 copies. Dork.

oh.. your rap voice is absolute fecal waste..