Joy Giovanni is still one of the baddest in WWE history :banderas:

W4TdaPY.gif

:noah:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Also I remember Carmella a couple years before the Diva Search on a Fox Reality Show “Do You Wanna Be A Playmate?” or something like that. She was about to go for her photo shoot, then said she couldn’t do it because of family/religious reasons and left the show. I remember being :beli: because she was the best looking one on the show :heh: I watched a lot of trashy reality TV back then :dead:

Had to see what she looks like now. Playmate of the Year 2004, but only got 1,100 IG followers :picard: Yeah, she’s living off Jeff Garcia’s NFL money. Hope he doesn’t get a GMB moment :snoop:

4 kids too :damn:

Maria, Christy, Candice, Joy, Mccool :ohlawd:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Cum guzzling gutter slut the first thing that came to mind. Loved that Diva search Joy Giovanni was all I wanted in my life.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
2017? shyt I'm amazed they got away with it in 2004.

Someone brought their 7 year old kid to see The Undertaker that night and ended up having to stutter around explaining what a "cum guzzling gutter slut" is. :mjlol:

And that 20 year old still remembers that moment to this day and Lil Yacty is his favorite rapper who in his eyes is better than JayZ Biggie, Nas, Redman, Em and etc:troll:

Martha

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Thread has me looking at what some of them been doing these past years. Amy made a song with Sean Kingston :mjlol:

Joy is giving out dating advice. They couldn't make a better thumbnail :gucci:

Last edited:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
This is the kind of segment you wouldn't want your mom to catch you watching. :picard:

Me: "B-but it's just wrestling. I'm just waiting to see what Stone Cold is gonna do." :whoa:

Mom:
tumblr_ojdsrtAde91spbl58o5_r1_250.gif
Reminds me of the one night my mom watched wrestling with me.

It was the night Bischoff brought out those two lesbians and had them attacked by 3 Minute Warning.

You can imagine how that went over with my faithful Christian minister mama. :beli:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Bumping this classic as AJ Lee is trending on Twitter about her promo of "Talent isn't Sexually Transmitted." to the DIVAS Roster.

If this happened today... :whew: Corporate at NBC and FOX would livid.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This showed up in my YouTube recommendations :dead:

I listened to some of it. She explained her beef with Carmella. She said Carmella is the one who outed that Joy had kids. WWE management pulled her aside and asked her about it & then one of her agents ended up dropping her as a client too. Joy says she didn't tell anyone about her kids and that Carmella just dropped it based on overhearing her talking to her kids on the phone.