Diss The Diva is still one of the most fukkery filled segments in Raw history

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Yeah..they hated her because at first the fans no sold everyone in the segments except for Carmella. She got cheered hard for weeks. Then they did a segment where they all ganged up on her on the mic and said she was there for the money and acting..something like that. Then the fans booed her out hard suddenly. But that made her a standout and why they tried to sign her and why Rocky pointed her out in the segment..that kind of jealousy backfired.

That seems so petty to me when a good majority of the Divas around that time were pretty openly trying to leverage their WWE popularity into bigger opportunities in acting or modeling. Like, I get being annoyed if you're a Sasha/Bayley/AJ type and WWE was your dream but I don't remember that being the case with anyone in this Diva Search. I mean, outside of Maria, Christy, and Michelle McCool I don't remember any of the participants trying to actually make a career out of wrestling.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I don't remember this at all:heh:

Apparently Hemme didn't share the same affinity for Carmella as she did for her:picard:

Carmella: "Christy I hope you win honey, that's all I have so say, if I don't win this contest I hope you win"

Christy: "Carmella you're a cum guzzling gutter slut"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

I can't remember, but Carmella was going to be the Kelly Kelly/Eva Marie of the roster because she was known for being a Playmate, or something like that. So everyone wanted to murder her cred.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I enjoyed the promos between Nattie and Nicki last year where Nattie was calling her a bytch and bringing up Cena but looks like they went away from those type of promos.

Cena and Ambrose was going hard in their promos last year, 2016 SmackDown was probably the closest to Ruthless Aggression Era SD.