Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Na6No26.gif

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I can't remember, but Carmella was going to be the Kelly Kelly/Eva Marie of the roster because she was known for being a Playmate, or something like that. So everyone wanted to murder her cred.

I remember this shyt like it was yesterday :russ:

Basically Carmella was already an established Playboy Playmate AND then girlfriend/now wife of NFL QB Jeff Garcia. WWE saw her as an asset that could do more than just wrestle so heavily pushed her to the forefront over the other girls and they H A T E D her for it.

Hemme winning was the right move tho, she was the best overall probably

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I remember this shyt like it was yesterday :russ:

Basically Carmella was already an established Playboy Playmate AND then girlfriend/now wife of NFL QB Jeff Garcia. WWE saw her as an asset that could do more than just wrestle so heavily pushed her to the forefront over the other girls and they H A T E D her for it.

Hemme winning was the right move tho, she was the best overall probably
They still signed Carmella for one more month at the hilarious Taboo Tuesday 04 kickoff. Christy and Carmella became friends outside the ring in the end because Christy was a party girl who liked just having fun and being taken serious. Carmella has those Puerto Rican/Italian mixed features...looks real mean and bratty. She did that promo beforecTaboo Tuesday like she was reading off a cue card:laugh: I liked her though. And she beat some bytch up in a bar like 6 months later. Didn't even get hit. Another case of a pretty girl who looks prissy but is ready to fight over that disrespect shyt.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I think the sheets back then said Carmella was acting like a bytch to the other contestants backstage since she knew she was the WWE’s choice and thought she was untouchable which is why everyone hated her.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the sheets back then said Carmella was acting like a bytch to the other contestants backstage since she knew she was the WWE’s choice and thought she was untouchable which is why everyone hated her.

But the funny shyt is how maria and Christy hemme bust they p*ssy open for playboy

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Also I remember Carmella a couple years before the Diva Search on a Fox Reality Show “Do You Wanna Be A Playmate?” or something like that. She was about to go for her photo shoot, then said she couldn’t do it because of family/religious reasons and left the show. I remember being :beli: because she was the best looking one on the show :heh: I watched a lot of trashy reality TV back then :dead:

Had to see what she looks like now. Playmate of the Year 2004, but only got 1,100 IG followers :picard: Yeah, she’s living off Jeff Garcia’s NFL money. Hope he doesn’t get a GMB moment :snoop: