Diss The Diva is still one of the most fukkery filled segments in Raw history

Daps
Reppin
LDN

Making them come down to the ring while Walk Idiot Walk plays :dead:

"Carmella, you talk a lot of shyt but you've got a gap so wide you could drive a truck right through there" :dead:

"Whore, having a cock in your ass has nothing to do with wrestling, bytch" :dead:

"Carmella, you're a cum guzzling gutter slut" :dead:

Goddamn they HATED that bytch :russ:

Christy Hemme slamming her p*ssy on the mat at the end tops it all off :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And I thought AJ was a savage when she told the Bella twins that talent wasn't sexually transmitted. This was some next level savagery.

I don't remember this Carmella chick at all but good lawd, they hated her. Had Stacy in the ring like :huhldup:

Yeah..they hated her because at first the fans no sold everyone in the segments except for Carmella. She got cheered hard for weeks. Then they did a segment where they all ganged up on her on the mic and said she was there for the money and acting..something like that. Then the fans booed her out hard suddenly. But that made her a standout and why they tried to sign her and why Rocky pointed her out in the segment..that kind of jealousy backfired.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
I kind of miss this era of WWE.

They went too far, shyt failed hard, but at least they committed to fukkery and trying it as opposed to how bland and sanitized every aspect of the product is now.
I enjoyed the promos between Nattie and Nicki last year where Nattie was calling her a bytch and bringing up Cena but looks like they went away from those type of promos.