Disney is not playing in 2019.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The highest grossing movies will be A4 and Lion King.

I don’t know if it’s because lion king revealed more, but Aladdin did not have this response on social media.

Lion King is all over social media with memes and comparisons to the animated version and even Black Panther.

I think it’s gonna be money wise
1. A4
2. Lion King
3. Frozen 2
4. Toy Story
5. Aladdin
6. Captain marvel
7. Dumbo
A4 isn’t touching Lion King or Frozen. Lion King especially has an opportunity to be the highest grossing film of all time.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Did you guys not see the social media reaction to the Lion King spot? It’s foolish to think this movie doesn’t have a real chance at catching Avatar.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
A4 isn’t touching Lion King or Frozen. Lion King especially has an opportunity to be the highest grossing film of all time.
Breh, this is the culmination, the finale of this Avengers series and possibly the last time we see cap, iron man and possibly others suit up. No way they do less than 2.1 billion which they did for infinity wars.

And I agree on lion king, I won’t be surprised if it hits above 2.3 billion.

But I’m having a hard time believing frozen 2 tops part 1 which grossed 1.2, and even if it does, it won’t be no 2 billion.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you guys not see the social media reaction to the Lion King spot? It’s foolish to think this movie doesn’t have a real chance at catching Avatar.

:francis: I think you're underestimating how many people are bothered that they're remaking The Lion King. And its second week will have a DiCaprio/Tarantino/Pitt movie released for some counterprogramming, and then that Fast and Furious spin-off the week after.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:francis: I think you're underestimating how many people are bothered that they're remaking The Lion King. And its second week will have a DiCaprio/Tarantino/Pitt movie released for some counterprogramming, and then that Fast and Furious spin-off the week after.
Avatar had the young and the old going to see it because of 3D. It's gonna be hard for any movie to break it. Even Star Wars didn't break it after a long hiatus.