Disney is not playing in 2019.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They should really space some of these out a bit, just push some a month or 2 back. But just looking at those titles, it looks to be a lockdown year for Disney :wow:

Controversial note: I have never seen any Toy Story film!!! I know they're meant to be dope but just haven't seen them. I have probably seen 30 mins of Toy Story 1.
Same, I have never seen a Toy Story movie. No reason either, I like movies for kids especially if they are reviewed well.
Also, people need to stop sleeping on Dumbo the trailer is fire.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Frozen 2 is gonna need another "Let it Go" to beat Lion King. That's not just simply "another hit song"

Not saying it's not possible but yall are really understating how big "let it go" was.

Also LMFAO At "Captain Marvel" flopping. Yall nikkas said the same shyt about WW. I swear all y all fake movie analysts need to shut the hell up. Yall are ALWAYS wrong. ALWAYS.

In terms of Highest grossing im going with

Lion King
Frozen 2
A4
Toy Story 4
Star Wars
Aladdin
Captain Marvel
Dumbo

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
those movies cater to different demographics so i don't think they'll hurt each other. if incredibles 2 did 600+ mill then i wouldn't be surprised if lion king hits 800 mill.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
List wreaks of desperation, imo. :manny:

Had no idea there's another Toy Story coming out. :what: I thought 3 ended it. shyt bouta be on some Dragonball Super retcon'ing. :heh:

Impossible for Will Smith to top Robin Williams. Movie needs to be a CGI-fest to come close to the flash-and-flair of the original.

Life after Avengers 4 is gonna be interesting. A lot of these movies get a crowd simply so we're in touch with the over-arching story. Who's seeing Captain Marvel if it had no tie-in with the culmination of a 10-year story? Certainly less that what it's about to do in March.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Life after Avengers 4 is gonna be interesting. A lot of these movies get a crowd simply so we're in touch with the over-arching story. Who's seeing Captain Marvel if it had no tie-in with the culmination of a 10-year story? Certainly less that what it's about to do in March.
A4 is the end of the original cores story, but the beginning of the next phase as well. They're absolutely gonna plug their next movement in the after credits scene and get people fiending for the next chapter.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A4 is the end of the original cores story, but the beginning of the next phase as well. They're absolutely gonna plug their next movement in the after credits scene and get people fiending for the next chapter.

The next chapter is Spiderman:wow:

Martha

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
Y'all nikkas smoking shyt if you think that any of these movies will easily cross the 2 billion dollar mark. Infinity War and Force Awakens with all the hype in the world barely passed it and Avatar STILL made 800 million more :mindblown:.

Y'all nikkas always ":damn: Its gonna pass Avatar" anytime a big film release, to beat Avatar you have to make Force Awakens money THEN Wonder Woman money on top of that :whew:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas smoking shyt if you think that any of these movies will easily cross the 2 billion dollar mark. Infinity War and Force Awakens with all the hype in the world barely passed it and Avatar STILL made 800 million more :mindblown:.

Y'all nikkas always ":damn: Its gonna pass Avatar" anytime a big film release, to beat Avatar you have to make Force Awakens money THEN Wonder Woman money on top of that :whew:
Lion King's cracking 2 billy, easily.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
List wreaks of desperation, imo. :manny:

Had no idea there's another Toy Story coming out. :what: I thought 3 ended it. shyt bouta be on some Dragonball Super retcon'ing. :heh:

Impossible for Will Smith to top Robin Williams. Movie needs to be a CGI-fest to come close to the flash-and-flair of the original.

She's in the next Avengers breh

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Of course they're plugging in the next phase. I'm just curious to see how they go about maintaining this current mass interest after paying off a 10 year investment. Novelty will no longer be a factor. Seeing "Obscure Hero Movie A" because its tied into a long standing plot won't be a factor.

Black Panther 2 is a must see off G.P. It's a great standalone "universe" that doesn need a Thanos tie-in for us to be invested. What else is down the pipeline? (I haven't kept up lately)

She's in the next Avengers breh

Where did I imply she wasn't?