Disney cuts ties with GOTG director James Gunn over pedo tweets! (Hollyweird)

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Who "jokes" like that?

Disgusting and perverted cacs....

Thank God our culture doesn't really extend to that. We do some wild things, no doubt, but not like this...this that go all the way back to Roman/Greek times mess...Caligula type ish :scust:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Disturbing. If he was a school teacher it would be career ending disturbing. Like he better start an online business under an alias career ending. But with posts like that he actually fits right in with a lot of wierdos over there. He'll take his licks and keep right on trucking.

He's also the right color to get away with some shyt like this. White privilege is real out here liberal or conservative.

Daps
I'd honestly be content if they let the breh who directed Thor Ragnovak do Guardians 3

he's good with the comedy mixed with action stuff

anyone else might butcher it

and I liked the 2nd film, didn't understand the hate for it (of course it wasn't better than the original which was a unexpected classic)
Your taste in film is dreadful.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
If they arent jokes he should be arrested. Otherwise i see a bunch of terrible attempts at humor by a cac.. marvel must have already knew about this years ago when they first popped up and he aplogized.

Don't nobody believe or accept apologies from pedos....