Discussion: Gremlins (1984) / Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Recently copped these
gremlins-pint-glass-set.main.jpeg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
saw the first one in the movies...:flabbynsick:...loved it....back then cats use to go bananas over the corvette scene. I was in single digits then and it always got nikkas rilled up.

the second one is highly underrated, them takin over that skyscraper :russ:.......I didn't see that til about 92 when I VHSed it on HBO...I still have the copy.

84/85 was an epic year for movies...so many legendary hits..The Terminator, Back to the Future, Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom, Gremlins 1, Beverly Hills Cop, Revenge of the Nerds, Karate Kid, Police Academy, Ghost Busters, Goonies, Short Circuit, Top Gun.... :wow:

1984-85 in movies is what 1995 was to rap....glad to say I as blessed to see and remember both years :blessed:...you gotta be an 80s baby to understand :obama:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
saw the first one in the movies...:flabbynsick:...loved it....back then cats use to go bananas over the corvette scene. I was in single digits then and it always got nikkas rilled up.

the second one is highly underrated, them takin over that skyscraper :russ:.......I didn't see that til about 92 when I VHSed it on HBO...I still have the copy.

84/85 was an epic year for movies...so many legendary hits..The Terminator, Back to the Future, Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom, Gremlins 1, Beverly Hills Cop, Revenge of the Nerds, Karate Kid, Police Academy, Ghost Busters, Goonies, Short Circuit, Top Gun.... :wow:

1984-85 in movies is what 1995 was to rap....glad to say I as blessed to see and remember both years :blessed:...you gotta be an 80s baby to understand :obama:

Plus ya'll got to witness Optimus Prime and Megatron in their original carnation.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The legend dikk Miller :blessed:

If Joe Dante isn't involved in any sequel then ISIS can send their goons to Warner Bros

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I rewatched Gremlins for the first time since my childhood on friday...shyt was...not good? I was shocked tho, I don't remember it being as VIOLENT as it was. The body count is crazy lmao. And the way the mom kills the Gremlins lol...she stabs one to death, blows another up in the microwave.
:mjlol:

I just felt the pacing and writing were ehhhh as an adult. I def see why I loved it as a kid tho. It's a pretty dark movie.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I love each one like a child. :wow: 2nd one is pure uncut Columbian fukkery.

The original is a must-watch for the Christmas season.