“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Give me your most ideal trade scenario for mitch?

Both the knicks and cavs perspective. Because you’re not getting mitch for grimes/IQ and picks.

And even for the cheap, im afraid mitch will ruin brunson like he did garland.
My ideal scenario is the Knicks get Patrick Williams on a Bulls firesale price, make another deep into the playoffs, and the roster’s value is improved to the point that something like Grimes/RJ or IQ/Picks looks like a truly good haul for a rebuilding team.

Get Williams back on track and luck into a reasonably priced deal for Mitchell or an upset Cade Cunningham after Detroit sucking so bad; and hope that Randle convinces somebody to take him over RJ or Quick.

But that’s mean everyone maintains their level of play, Pat comes in and turns it around, and Mitchell or Cade becomes such a headache that their teams part ways with them.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think there’s only one poster who loves mitch here. I believe majority of us, especially me, want the knicks to stay away mitch.

Even though mitch would cost less, he’s not worth it, he would stunt brunsons play. Brunson already has to share the ball with one selfish player, imagine 2.
We have a glaring hole and it’s not a scoring guard or big. We need a wing. A 6’8 plus guy who can shoot and defend. If they can do anything more than its gravy.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
My ideal scenario is the Knicks get Patrick Williams on a Bulls firesale price, make another deep into the playoffs, and the roster’s value is improved to the point that something like Grimes/RJ or IQ/Picks looks like a truly good haul for a rebuilding team.

Get Williams back on track and luck into a reasonably priced deal for Mitchell or an upset Cade Cunningham after Detroit sucking so bad; and hope that Randle convinces somebody to take him over RJ or Quick.

But that’s mean everyone maintains their level of play, Pat comes in and turns it around, and Mitchell or Cade becomes such a headache that their teams part ways with them.

How about nabbing one of the Nets big wings if they don’t want to hamper the roster?

I wouldn’t be opposed to getting O’Neale or Dorian Smith to come off the bench.

They shoot the 3 and play solid defense. Seem like your typical Thib like players.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Glad they are doing what they are suppose to do against bad teams.

Good ball movement but man it would be really nice if they play like this against an over .500 team.

It really is worrisome that every game has been scratch and claw or having to come from behind against Playoff potential squads.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Mitch tried to Hot Sauce dude

hotsauce.gif