“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Next..

Hornets

Pistons

Raptors 2x

@Wargames we def gotta learn how to beat those teams
We should beat those teams though those raptor games are going to be heated because of the lawsuit.

Beyond that It’s beating the good teams that this team needs to figure out. It’s not like they got to do it now, but by the end of the season they got to have these issues figured out.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
We should beat those teams though those raptor games are going to be heated because of the lawsuit.

Beyond that It’s beating the good teams that this team needs to figure out. It’s not like they got to do it now, but by the end of the season they got to have these issues figured out.

That Hornets game ain’t looking that easy now neither. :beli:

Their starting unit is fully healthy now.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Suns role players made their open threes. Nas Little and Chimezie Metu knocked down 5 threes on good percentages...those dudes aren't good shooters. When someone missed, Jordan Goodwin was beating everyone to the glass. The Knicks got outworked and the Suns executed. If New York's role players make their easy baskets the way good teams normally do, this team will be a lot better. But we're getting too far into the season for poor execution and lack of effort to be excusable.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
There’s a lot of smoke with this stay hearing his name linked to NY.

I guess this would be the guy that pushes RJ to the 2. I’m not feeling it defensively though dude also is at his best as a small ball 4.
I think he’d come in as the backup 4. I don’t think he starts. Idk who’s spot in the rotation he’d take though. Or do we open it to 10 men?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I think he’d come in as the backup 4. I don’t think he starts. Idk who’s spot in the rotation he’d take though. Or do we open it to 10 men?
I don’t see a guy that’s started most of his career and currently averaging 22/4/2 on 63% TS coming off the bench. I don’t think that maximizes him either he could potentially struggle in that role without the rhythm and minutes he’s used to+him getting targeted defensively.

If you’re just going to put him on the bench I rather just trade for Alec Burks.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I don’t see a guy that’s started most of his career and currently averaging 22/4/2 on 63% TS coming off the bench. I don’t think that maximizes him either he could potentially struggle in that role without the rhythm and minutes he’s used to+him getting targeted defensively.

If you’re just going to put him on the bench I rather just trade for Alec Burks.
Yea. I really don’t like him as our starting 3.