“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Maybe its just me, but i don’t see okc as a contender. I still think they get bounced by wolves, mavs and nuggets. Its not even about the west, because i dont the west is that strong. Even in the east, okc wouldn’t be better than Knicks, celtics and healthy sixers
Yea. That’s what I meant by kinda contenders. Cause they’re still a regular season warriors until proven otherwise.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. That’s what I meant by kinda contenders. Cause they’re still a regular season warriors until proven otherwise.
they aren't any less of a contender than we are lol Both teams are unproven on that level. They play in a harder conferernce and won more games than us. We got embarrassed in game 7 injuries or not

i dont fukk with that guy anymore for selfish reasons, but what he said makes complete sense

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Maybe its just me, but i don’t see okc as a contender. I still think they get bounced by wolves, mavs and nuggets. Its not even about the west, because i dont the west is that strong. Even in the east, okc wouldn’t be better than Knicks, celtics and healthy sixers
Why do you think this :dwillhuh:

They were the number one seed in the West and have a top 5 player, Chet and J-Dub are a year older, and they added Caruso and Hartenstein top defenders at their positions last season.

76ers :russ:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
they aren't any less of a contender than we are lol Both teams are unproven on that level. They play in a harder conferernce and won more games than us. We got embarrassed in game 7 injuries or not

i dont fukk with that guy anymore for selfish reasons, but what he said makes complete sense
I think we're more of a contender than them. We showed more with less last season. That's not to say they're scrubs. But I give us the edge.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Why do you think this :dwillhuh:

They were the number one seed in the West and have a top 5 player, Chet and J-Dub are a year older, and they added Caruso and Hartenstein top defenders at their positions last season.

76ers :russ:
They’ll win another 60+ games this upcoming season. But they’ll get bounced by 2nd round again.

They played a trash pels team first round and lost 4-2 to dallas in round 2. Don’t forget, people were also saying wack lakers would of bounced them first round if they played last yr.

So what makes me think they anymore than a 2nd round team.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They’ll win another 60+ games this upcoming season. But they’ll get bounced by 2nd round again.

They played a trash pels team first round and lost 4-2 to dallas in round 2. Don’t forget, people were also saying wack lakers would of bounced them first round if they played last yr.

So what makes me think they anymore than a 2nd round team.
So? They didn’t have Caruso and Hartenstein last year.

Every young team takes the lumps before taking the leap. Chet was a rookie.

There is nothing inherently wrong with them for me to assume they’ll get bounced or that they’re regular season warriors.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So? They didn’t have Caruso and Hartenstein last year.

Every young team takes the lumps before taking the leap. Chet was a rookie.

There is nothing inherently wrong with them for me to assume they’ll get bounced or that they’re regular season warriors.
It’s quite possible that they go to the finals next year, but until they do, they are who they are. Same goes for us. Plenty of people will tell us we didn’t take that much of a leap. They’re right, until we prove them wrong.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
We're gonna get outmatched against teams with more than 1 dominate big but if we just have someone to slow them down, we could get an advantage.

I still think teams like Boston or Minnesota can pull our card.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s quite possible that they go to the finals next year, but until they do, they are who they are. Same goes for us. Plenty of people will tell us we didn’t take that much of a leap. They’re right, until we prove them wrong.
I don’t buy into cliches like that league has a lot of parity at the moment several teams are a lucky break, an injury, a guy getting hot away from the Finals.

They are who they are until proven otherwise can be said for any team that hasn’t won and even the ones who won recently have to prove they aren’t an one off or didn’t “benefit” from injuries in their runs (Bucks, Celtics). Tatum already talked about that. Thats the nature of NBA discourse we have to move away from these cliches imo.